**NEWBIE** 1st post (18.2 lb weightloss in 17 days)

Options
Hello =) My name is Trina (nickname is Trinabina)... I'm 53 years young and a Mother of 4 wonderful kids. I joined this site in April but didnt start losing weight till 17 days ago. I am very proud to boast about my weightloss... Ive lost a WHOPPING 18.2 lbs in 17 days!! That is a huge deal for me! I have finally found a plan that is the successful lifestyle change I have needed. My long term goal is to lose 100+ LBS.... my first goal is to lose 31 LBS... Why? Because every single time I have tried to lose weight in the past I get to that 30 LB mark on the scale and start gaining it back again... I will succed this time! I only need to lose 12.8 more LBS and that goal will be met! What a great feeling that will be =) I dont have any frinds added as of yet so if you'd like to add me feel free to do so =) I can use all the support I can get and will give support as well... Im very thankful for this site... so easy to track my weight, food and exercise.... I wish the very best for all of you and when you think you cant fight the fight anymore fight harder... (((hugs))) Trinabina

Replies

• ericka389
    ericka389 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • BacktoBlack
    Options
    Aw, how did you manage to loose that much weight? Willing to share your secret?:wink:
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    awesome job!!! add me if you like!
    Keep up the amazing work!
  • vanislandgirl
    Options
    Hello =) My name is Trina (nickname is Trinabina)... I'm 53 years young and a Mother of 4 wonderful kids. I joined this site in April but didnt start losing weight till 17 days ago. I am very proud to boast about my weightloss... Ive lost a WHOPPING 18.2 lbs in 17 days!! That is a huge deal for me! I have finally found a plan that is the successful lifestyle change I have needed. My long term goal is to lose 100+ LBS.... my first goal is to lose 31 LBS... Why? Because every single time I have tried to lose weight in the past I get to that 30 LB mark on the scale and start gaining it back again... I will succed this time! I only need to lose 12.8 more LBS and that goal will be met! What a great feeling that will be =) I dont have any frinds added as of yet so if you'd like to add me feel free to do so =) I can use all the support I can get and will give support as well... Im very thankful for this site... so easy to track my weight, food and exercise.... I wish the very best for all of you and when you think you cant fight the fight anymore fight harder... (((hugs))) Trinabina

Congrats! Great attitude! You'll go far if you keep that in place :) What diet plan are you following Trina?
  • mrstasha
    mrstasha Posts: 2
    Options
    hey Trinabina! CONGRATULATIONS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's impressive! I love MFP for the same reasons! It's so easy to track, I love how everything is set up and all the tools, and the MFP friends are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    WOW! What's the secret? Keep up the great work!
  • trinajjjj
    trinajjjj Posts: 6
    Options
    WOWW Thank You everyone! =) How exciting to know there are people out there to take the time to show support... For those of you that asked I am following "The 17 Day Diet" (I hope Im allowed to say that lol) Amazing results!! It works for me!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Aw, how did you manage to loose that much weight? Willing to share your secret?:wink:
    yes please?! congrats!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    WOWW Thank You everyone! =) How exciting to know there are people out there to take the time to show support... For those of you that asked I am following "The 17 Day Diet" (I hope Im allowed to say that lol) Amazing results!! It works for me!
    I have that book !!