Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,331 Member
    Options
    You look great, so happy for you. I'm sorry about your loss
  • FelinaDC
    FelinaDC Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing very inspirational! You look awesome!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I never miscarried but after my fourth child was born I had terrible post partum depression. I ballooned to 363lbs! I am currently sitting at 279 and have another 96 to lose for my goal weight. I too want to be a healthy and happy mom and wife. We will get there!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Thank you for posting your pictures - one silly little detail is making me feel inspired - I think I had the same jeans as in your before picture, I remember that fit well, and hiding from photos. Here's to sexy jeans and strong healthy lives!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great success story and you look amazing!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look magnificent! But, even greater then your weight lost is your smile. Be happy and well for yourself and your family.
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wish you and your family all the love and happiness. I want to lose weight for my kids' sake too. I want to be active with them and not complain how tired I feel. I don't want to have low self esteem and energy.
    You look gorgeous! And your legs give me hope as I have tree trunk legs at 153lbs. You seem to be around 140 lbs in your second pic! Wish you all the best in reaching your goal :)
  • Bostoniris
    Bostoniris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look super! You're surely to be around for the lifetime of your children and be involved with their futures. Being HEALTHY is what it's all about!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your story. A sick child and feeling helpless and depression led me to eat my heart out and gain 50 pounds. I'm just starting out on this journey again and your story is a blessing. Can you share how you got here? Details are so helpful! Thank you!
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Such a great story your family must be so proud
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Stunning
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »
    You look amazing. I never miscarried but after my fourth child was born I had terrible post partum depression. I ballooned to 363lbs! I am currently sitting at 279 and have another 96 to lose for my goal weight. I too want to be a healthy and happy mom and wife. We will get there!

I had terrible postpartum depression after my 3rd. It was realllly bad. :(
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! <3 Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing!!!!
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    You are truly amazing!!!!

Thank you!
  • Sophannah2017
    Sophannah2017 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Aww wow, wooty woo! :0)
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    Aww wow, wooty woo! :0)

Thank you!
  • Melisandray
    Melisandray Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspiring. We started out at the same weight. I've got 30-ish plus pounds to go, and your post makes me realize more than anything I can do it. Congratulations!
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congrats fabulous job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!