17lbs so far... pics

Options
I still have 12 workouts left in 30 DS but here's a preview. These are the same shorts in both pics. Look at how loose and baggy they are now. Would probably fall down if I did too much. I have dropped at least a pants size if not more.

bandasfar.jpg

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Big difference, looks like more than 17 lbs.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HOLY shlamoli! Is that only from doing 30DS?! I'm quite impressed.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can tell a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    Is this JUST from the 30DS? Or have you been doing ohter stuff too/before?
    Either way, you look phenominal!
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, only 17lbs. Keep up the good work.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Big difference, looks like more than 17 lbs.

I know. I just carry the weight weird. I could always hide it well under clothes. At least I thought so until it started coming off. Now I realize it might not have been as hidden as I thought :( I have a chain of events pics. As soon as I take my final pic after 30 DS I'm going to show the progression. Was just tickled to see such a difference in these 2 pics.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Dang!! That's enough to make me want to go out and get 30DS tonight. Fantastic job!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You've trimmed up a LOT...you should be proud!
  • AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job! Have you been doing any other exercising in addition to 30DS?
  • yonce20
    yonce20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Keep it up!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Eating good. Not eating SO much when I eat. I'm a big over eater. I always wanted to finish what it was I was eating no matter how much it was. I'm also running 3-4 days a week. I had started loosing a little before 30 ds but wasn't seeing a big difference on how I looked, until I started DS. Then that part changed!

And I could always use more friends for motivation. Today has been a rougher than usual one as I've really been wanting to eat bad, bad. lol. Hence why I took and pic and started comparing. For that motivation.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! Very encouraging for me to keep going with the 30ds and running! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Eating good. Not eating SO much when I eat. I'm a big over eater. I always wanted to finish what it was I was eating no matter how much it was. I'm also running 3-4 days a week. I had started loosing a little before 30 ds but wasn't seeing a big difference on how I looked, until I started DS. Then that part changed!

And I could always use more friends for motivation. Today has been a rougher than usual one as I've really been wanting to eat bad, bad. lol. Hence why I took and pic and started comparing. For that motivation.

I'll be your friend!! Seeing your progress has definitely motivated me...so maybe I can motivate you!! Add me please!! ;)
  • sgtaylor1
    sgtaylor1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!! What is 30DS??? is it Jillian Michaels shredded in 30 days????
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Well shoot. Tonight, I thought, "oh well, I'm just going to skip 30DS. Just for tonight." I still have not fully convinced myself into not doing it that's why I'm just kinda browsing around the forums. Today would have been day7.

BUT! After seeing your pic....the heck, it's time to get up and move.

See yah later folks!

BTW, thanks for the huge push or kick... you look phenomenal by the way. :-)
  • Dabbles
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!! What is 30DS??? is it Jillian Michaels shredded in 30 days????

Yes 'mam! 30 Day Shred
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Well shoot. Tonight, I thought, "oh well, I'm just going to skip 30DS. Just for tonight." I still have not fully convinced myself into not doing it that's why I'm just kinda browsing around the forums. Today would have been day7.

BUT! After seeing your pic....the heck, it's time to get up and move.

See yah later folks!

BTW, thanks for the huge push or kick... you look phenomenal by the way. :-)

I have had SO many of those nights! but I decided to push it. Good for you to get up and do it!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!