Need to lose 100+ pounds

Options
Looking for female friends for support and motivation while losing this weight.

Replies

• m1227mfp
    m1227mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • huggiespice
    huggiespice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm up for it. I have quite a bit of weight to lose too and would love to have someone to reach out to for mutual motivation and support. We can do this.
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mcphailma12
    mcphailma12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on a similar weight loss journey! Could use a few friends
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You supportive people saying to add is great I'd like a weight loss friend too please I do find having a buddy makes it better. I'm trying to lose 100lbs I did lose 6stone on cambridge but got pregnant twice! and put it all back on and some. The more friends losing weight the better I'd say so if you don't mind becoming friends that would be great! Thanks Lorraine
  • 4gotNcharlie
    4gotNcharlie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too. Maybe we should just post on a thread like this. I just started yesterday and have about 100 pounds to lose and would love to give and get support. I think all we'd have to do is give it a title and someone or the first one post and all the rest of the people just post afterwards.
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea I'm not sure if this thread will be lost in others though? 4gotNcharlie feel free to add me as a friend too, on those hard days I will try and keep you motivated
  • tinkerslm
    tinkerslm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a hundred or so to lose too. My motivation comes in spurts. I can use some buddies. Add me, please. Thanks.
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • NIT76
    NIT76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this app but have an incredible amount of weight to lose (150lbs ideally). I lost 40 pounds before moving to Florida then lost an additional 40 over a couple years. 2-3 summers ago I let my emotions get the best of me and I gave into my old patters and haven't even tried to lose weight again until now. I'd love to have a buddy or two to help keep me on track.
  • minstrel1983
    minstrel1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on this path too. I'm from West mids England and have two young children. I seem to stop start stop start but I am fed up of feeling out of breath and shattered. My friend lisa Cartwright is also using this app and she's lost like 4 stone. She's incredible for motivation to the point were she's quite happy to say your overweight. Deal with it lol. Feel free to add me
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 100 lbs maybe more. I lost 70lbs back in 2011 but since then gained it all back plus 50 when I was pregnant (almost back to where I was right after I had my daughter which was minus 25lbs from that 50). It has definitely been hard for me to get motivated over the last 18 months but I have been doing this for about 3 weeks now. Lost weight the first 2 weeks but didn't lose or gain this week and feeling a little discouraged. I could definitely use some support/motivation friends, feel free to add me :)
  • bussahi
    bussahi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I just had my daughter 8 weeks ago and am trying to make it a habit of working out at least twice a day, and my doctor wants me to try to walk 10,000 steps a day (wowza). I hardly gained any weight during my pregnancy which was a major positive but I am ready to get my body in shape. Feel free to add me!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Everyone here can add me as a friend! I had lost about 60 pounds about four years ago and now I need to lose it again (plus some). I have about 110 pounds to lose. My feed is pretty sad right now and I need some motivation!
  • EmmaEmmerich
    EmmaEmmerich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose ~200 pounds, and I can definitely use the motivation/support. Please add me if you'd like :)
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose as well. I've been using MFP on and off for years, and most of my original friends here are no longer active so I'm looking for new support. You can all feel free to add me!