breastfeeding mom friends with young kids

Options
I'm a mom of three, just recovering from the birth of baby 3 on memorial day. (now i have three under three!) and looking for moms in similar situations to be friends. I'm EBF and plan to until at least six months then slowly introduce food using baby led weaning, but will still mainly be breastfeeding until a year. We'll see what happens then.
I have about 25 lbs to lose from my pregnancy but more focused on healing my diastasis recti and building lean muscle. Focus on whole foods, getting enough fats, healthy carbs and protein. I'm not as concerned about the calories :)
I'm planning on following the THM plan.
But, I'd love some momma friends wherever you are in your journey and however you are planning on getting to a healthier you. :)
Its just so nice knowing someone else gets the place I'm at right now with young kids! ♡

Replies

• cid_mar
    cid_mar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm sending you a request. My kids are all over the place age-wise (20, 15, 10 and 3.5 months), but I get the whole raising little kids thing, and I'm EBF my littlest one, born February of this year.

It's been tough going getting in any exercise (he's a very demanding baby), but I'm working with what I have.

• Wakatik2016
    Wakatik2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cid_mar wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I'm sending you a request. My kids are all over the place age-wise (20, 15, 10 and 3.5 months), but I get the whole raising little kids thing, and I'm EBF my littlest one, born February of this year.

It's been tough going getting in any exercise (he's a very demanding baby), but I'm working with what I have.

I didn't get a friend request but I just sent you one! Congratulations on your newest one! ♡
  • tlasublime83
    tlasublime83 Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Sending you a request, I'm a mom of 3. I breastfed for a total of 5 years lol. My first 2 are 13 months apart now 8,7 and have a 2 yr old
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 as well. And I had 3 under 3 years old as well! Those were crazy days, but so very worth it. Now they are 7, 5 and 4.
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey Just had a baby 5/23 this is my 4th. I have an 8, 4, 23 month and newborn. Ive literally been breastfeeding and/or pregnant for the last 5+ years. This is my last baby who is EBF. Planning to go at least 18 months. We will see. Anywho Id love to have you as a friend.
  • Bnburks87
    Bnburks87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom who's currently breastfeeding as well! I'm new to My fitness pal (literally just joined today) and I wold love new friends as well! Feel free to add me!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey im 27 with two kids a toddler 5 and a 1 year old. I have lost over 30 lbs already and im still breastfeeding my 1yr old