So a cat walks into a bar and ......

.............. so now I've got your attention

Hellooooo

I'm looking for friends !!
My names jade and I'm new to mfp
I've been following the slimming world plan but it's not working for me now and I'd like to get away from all the sweetners and free amounts of potato salad etc the slimming world promote
I'd like to also try start some exercise!!! This is also frowned upon with sw

So ease feel free to add me

Replies

• LoveGoalie1
    LoveGoalie1 Posts: 23 Member
    *Waving back to you*

Believe in yourself & your precious body.

Have fun reaching your goals.

PS: Love kitties to <3

eh4bzvvp68q8.png
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,297 Member
    It was your punch line which got me. My cat loves her lead walks, but not on windy days. She is partial to stopping at tea rooms if she has the opportunity and probably would not pass up a bar either. She makes a better job of climbing trees than the pretend cat above and she knows "she can" but not when she is on the lead.

For information only. There ex ww and sliming world groups on here. I'm not trying to compartmentalise you only there will be many other who share your views and it could be a quick way to short cirucit finding friends.

Using calories and measuring/weighing food can help, its a more precise way of knowing your deficit. That said for those with poor thyroid health, hashimoto's and other auto immune problems cico is not always the most helpful concept. Many say weight loss is only about food but exercise from the gentle walk to the intense workout has a place for many depending on their ability. For me its about finding the real you.

All the best, I hope you will enjoy your time here
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    hi! I hope you have a good day and you can add me if you want
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Just sent you a FR - I also like kitties (have 2)
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    You came to the right place!!
    We,re all a friendly bunch here pretty much! lol
    Good Luck!
  • andyessex01
    andyessex01 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi jade
    Have a look at Huel I do very little exercise due to work etc. I'm losing some decent kg.