Spicy Peanuts

Options
Has anyone tried the Planter's Five Alarm Chili peanuts? I just bought them because I wanted something with a little kick, but no extra sugar and they are super tasty! They are a bit spicy and they are dry roasted. If you like spicy and peanuts, I recommend them.

Disclaimer: not paid or anything by Planters, I just really liked these :bigsmile:

Replies

• dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Ooh they do sound good! I love to make my own spicy nuts... usually peanuts or almonds. Toss them in a frying pan with some pam and then sprinkle with whatever seasonings you like (garlic, chili powder, cumin, cayanne).
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    I might just have to get some of these!! Yummm!
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YES, so good!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Ooh they do sound good! I love to make my own spicy nuts... usually peanuts or almonds. Toss them in a frying pan with some pam and then sprinkle with whatever seasonings you like (garlic, chili powder, cumin, cayanne).

That sounds like a great idea! I candied some walnuts last week so I'll have to try this!
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, where did you purchase them? I am addict when it comes to peanuts! I just hate it when I lose track of how many I eat.
    I will definitely be purchasing these tomorrow!