New friends!

Options
spicyginger2006
spicyginger2006 Posts: 70 Member
edited March 2017 in Success Stories
Hi guys! I have been on MFP for the last 5 years. With that membership, I have had a lot of friends come and go and have seen the site change over the years. I became a member on this sight with a starting weight of 297.8 lbs after I was moved to a seat with a seatbelt extender on a rollercoaster at Universal Studios-can you say breaking point?? I lost the majority of my weight within the first year and have maintained since then. This year I have decided to finally make it to my goal I set for myself five years ago- to enter ONEDERLAND. So... I need your help! With some new friends, maybe some who have similar goals as I do to help me get there. I have lost 11.8 lbs this year so far and my ultimate goal is 190 lbs. Add me y'all!

4mzef3iqnnf6.jpg
opgq66cs3ger.jpg
ihbvpfzagxd5.jpg

Replies

• arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look FAB in that bathing suit!
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a recent returnee to MFP and my long term goal is to make it to onederland :) My short term goal is to get into some really nice hiking pants I bought for an upcoming trip in August. I can get into them now, but just barely and only if I don't move an inch while in them (not conducive to the hiking trip I will be on!) I will add you :)
  • jessmadhavan
    jessmadhavan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Amazing progress
  • Sophannah2017
    Sophannah2017 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look amazing! :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!