whats your favorite meal?

Options
i need some meal ideas. so please share your favorite meals. thanks

my favorite meal would have to be green chicken enchiladas w/pinto beans.

Replies

• arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    sunday night I had shrimp with fresh peas diced spicy tomatoes, and brown rice.... simple yummy and low cal!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Dessert. :drinker:

edit: Okay. Okay. Ideas on offer: Chicken Taco Salad (with home made tortilla strips), Bison ANYthing, Spaghetti sauce over quinoa.
  • TooFitToQuit
    Options
    Miso salmon w/ soba noodles & edamame =)
  • paulmg1234
    paulmg1234 Posts: 37
    Options
    I like veggie sandwiches. I use really good french bread/baguette and add avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red bell pepper, sprouts and a slice of cheese. Sometimes I add marinated tofu. Delicious and only about 400 cals.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hmm, that's a hard one but for dinner it would be a turkey burger (no bun) with fresh broccoli and green beans, lightly steamed and with a touch of butter and Cajun Seasoning. So good!

My fave breakfast or snack is a chocolate protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I like veggie sandwiches. I use really good french bread/baguette and add avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red bell pepper, sprouts and a slice of cheese. Sometimes I add marinated tofu. Delicious and only about 400 cals.

Ooh, that sounds great! I love veggie sandwiches with sprouts and avocado...maybe some light cream cheese and sunflower seeds!
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't really consume anything tasty anymore, as long as it has all the nutrients that I need, I am good!

But I think I would just say, boiled chicken breast, boiled asparagus, and a sweet potato.