HELP ME!

Options
Hello! I am not so "new" to mfp. I've been here for maybe 2 months but I am realizing, I need help! I cannot get control of my eating. I need support from some fellow mfp'ers. Working out is not my problem. I am very motivated to work out. I work out between 5 and 7 times a week. My problem is food! I have absolutely no self control. You know that little voice in your head that tells you to walk away from the plate of peanut butter cookies or the cheese and crackers... Well, I don't have that. Or if I do, there another voice saying, oh shut up! Just stuff your face. It's fine! Then I walk away feeling defeated, bloated and just plain mad at myself! So, I guess what I am saying is, I need friends haha. I feel the more support I have the more acountable I might be for my eating habits. Help me my fellow fitness pals!

Replies

• sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    We all need help, in one way or another, or we wouldn't be here! Feel free to add me! :-) And don't beat yourself up over what is already done, just promise yourself you'll try to be better tomorrow! Hugs!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey there! If you need another friend, add me.
  • LexyLouLaLa
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! Reading your post made me feel like I was reading some of my thoughts!!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    yup, happy to help. add me ifn ya want to.

and when it comes to that junky stuff, just dont go there.

you can do this.
  • nkbrogan
    nkbrogan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. Sometimes I think we all lose cotrol but then you just have to start over the next day with a new start. I have to remove all temtations from the house.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me!
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    Chin up. It gets easier.
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Honey feel free to add me and open your diary up for all your friends to view :) It definitely makes me think twice before shoving something in my face. And trust me I have that little voice in me going "go ahead there is that nice cold bag of chocolates that noone ate at the meeting in the fridge you need to eat them!" and another voice that is trying to beat that voice silent...easiest advice to that is give them to someone else. I have little self control so even though I'd kill for ice cream or pudding, it's not coming into this apartment because then I know where it will go, and my hips are wide enough :)

friends :)
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When I want to eat a lot, which is often, I stick with stuff like chicken, turkey, and chicken sausages. They're so low calorie that I can eat til I'm beyond full and still have lots of calories left over.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Added you. I also changed my ticker to be my actual weight instead of pounds to loose. that made a difference for me. Also opening your diary really makes a difference too.
  • Balanced_Life
    Balanced_Life Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My situation is exactly the same!

Feel free to add me.
  • Balanced_Life
    Balanced_Life Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My situation is exactly the same!

Feel free to add me.
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    add me too, I'd be delighted to help ツ
  • gilmangirl
    gilmangirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haha that's the story of my life, I swear.
    One thing that's helped me though is post little reminders in my room, on the fridge, near the more junky foods etc. And then I ask myself "Do I really need that?" Sometimes I'll cave, but it's easier to back away with reminders. The one thing I'm still trying to work on is when I'm out with friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like!