Replies

• tanjanica
    tanjanica Posts: 5
    Options
    You look great!!
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    Options
    WTG! I've lost 17 pounds myself. I only wish my stomach was as trim as yours! :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Nice, lady! I'm on my 16th day of the 30DS. :happy: Love seeing results from other women doing it. Makes me excited to see my body at the end!
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    I love the quote you have in your signature. Totally inspiring! I'm on L1D5 of 30DS. Your post was definitely a motivator for me to keep going! I'm also planning on running throughout the Shred :)
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    that's incredible, well done
  • sexychick66
    Options
    Great job!:smile:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Looks like a different person!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    WTG! I've lost 17 pounds myself. I only wish my stomach was as trim as yours! :)

I'm telling ya, that's all the 30 day shred right there. I've always bad "extra belly" Even when I was 16. This video is just doing it right.
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! Like others have said, you have helped give me more motivation to keep at the 30DS!! I just finished level 1, day 3...but it's been hard to keep doing it! After Day 1, I was sooo sore!! I've definitely had to push myself the last couple days to do it! I am run/walking on the treadmill everyday, as well! Again, congrats...you look amazing!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • danniellevigue
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! looks like more like 27lbs. :) congrats, and good job!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Awesome job girl! Like others have said, you have helped give me more motivation to keep at the 30DS!! I just finished level 1, day 3...but it's been hard to keep doing it! After Day 1, I was sooo sore!! I've definitely had to push myself the last couple days to do it! I am run/walking on the treadmill everyday, as well! Again, congrats...you look amazing!

Get through those first 3-4 days.. I promise it gets easier. I had to take a few doses of ibuprohen to start with to not be miserable just walking down the stairs. I SO promise it gets better!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I just noticed it in the before pic... look at that fat that was starting to settle on top of my knees :(
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!

I really am motivated to buy this now!! I've only heard great things from JM 30 Day Shred, and Ripped in 30! I'm gonna run to my local store and get it after work!! YAY!! Can't wait to start!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job!! Wow!! It really does look like more than 17 pounds!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!