Big Aussie to Not So Big Aussie

Options
bigaussieguy71
bigaussieguy71 Posts: 189 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
rmhsghnwikcb.jpg
Me at my Biggest - 185.9 Kgs (407.85 Pounds)... probably around 7 years ago....I fluctuated between this weight and around 135 kgs... I was 145.9 Kg's when I started my most recent Journey.

hewic2t1o7da.jpg

This photo was taken with one of the awesome trainers at m gym Last Monday.... I am around 94.5 kgs (208.33 pounds) in this shot.

I am so motivated to see what I can achieve and feel so much better in myself and more importantly my health has improved out of sight! I would love some new friends to help me achieve the rest of my goals as well as motivate others to do the same!

Cheers

Replies

• kateyrich2009
    kateyrich2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! You look great!!!!
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Damned good work! You can add me if you'd like =)
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic, what an achievement!!! On ya mate!!
  • venuscaelestis
    venuscaelestis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great and so happy!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is an amazing transformation.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, thank you for sharing these inspiring pictures!!
  • Jayco141
    Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Very cool, do you look back and say to yourself how did i let myself go and does that push you to keep going?

I find getting mad at myself for getting out of any shape inspires me to keep going.
  • postchi1
    postchi1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great work, is there anything you have learn or wish to share from your journey so far?
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    OMG...you look ammazzzzzing! Hard work really pays off.
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Congrats to you! :)
  • Sophannah2017
    Sophannah2017 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG your like a different person, I would have never put the two photo together as the same person. You should be very proud, massive achievement.....huge congratulations :0)
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work! You look so good!
  • bigaussieguy71
    Options
    postchi1 wrote: »
    Great work, is there anything you have learn or wish to share from your journey so far?

Yeah mate...am happy to share the whole journey...just waiting for internet access...lol at a kiosk atm!
  • bigaussieguy71
    Options
    Thank you everyone! get ready for a friend invite :)
  • bigaussieguy71
    Options
    Jayco141 wrote: »
    Very cool, do you look back and say to yourself how did i let myself go and does that push you to keep going?

I find getting mad at myself for getting out of any shape inspires me to keep going.

Mate to be honest I don't...I have accepted that, although it would have been good to do, I wasn't ready to make the commitment and I always failed. I just said to myself, this time I am going to do it and not stop and this time i was actually ready! I have no idea who said it but I like the quote "When walking on life's journey, it is so much easier to trip when you are constantly looking back. When you look forward - You move forward!" Hope you accept my friend request mate...we can do this!
  • debow65
    debow65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, well done!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    F A N T A S T I C! I can't wait to read more about your story, this is so very inspiring and you look awesome!!
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hoping to emulate your journey slowly but surely

Btw you kinda look like Kevin Spacey now :)
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    wow ... you look fantastic .. not to mention you look so much happier in that 2nd photo :)

Do you even have any more weight left to lose ... it looks like you are ready for maintenance now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!