Need to lose 30lbs i feel bad with myself

Options
Hi my name is Karina and need to lose 30lbs, feel motivated needs friends to see that im not the only one with struggle. Thanks!!! Love Salsa dancing but haven't danced in a long time that just to be my exercise.

Replies

• KarySalsera2523
    KarySalsera2523 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot
  • almightysr
    almightysr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice share joecool. Good luck salsera
  • KarySalsera2523
    Options
    Thanks for the video open my eyes immediately
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for any accountability, support or motivational needs. I have already lost about 40lbs and have about another 30-40 :)
  • strawmitch
    strawmitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi @salsera2523, I'm in the 30lb club too. I got serious about it 7 days ago with a lifestyle change. I haven't started the exercise portion yet but I'm on my way. Yesterday when I finally got on the scale I was 6lbs lighter, whoohoo! It's not a lot but it told me I'm on the right track. I've put the scale away for now and I'm using the mirror instead. That could take some time but I'm worth it. ;)
  • KarySalsera2523
    Options
    Thank you for the message!!! Just add you
  • KarySalsera2523
    Options
    The biggest thing is consistency, and the second biggest thing is not getting emotional about the process. What I mean is that if you get too emotional about it, you may get discouraged. Ultimately you want to go about your nutrition and fitness in the same consistent manner that you brush your teeth for instance. You don't get emotional about brushing your teeth but you do it consistently for good health reasons. I learned about this from a video from Jeff Cavaliere. Check it out and you'll understand what I'm getting at:

https://youtu.be/qySaYWQMlHE
    Thanks Joecool!!! I finished my week strong and im so motivated
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat! I've got 22 limbs to go and down 15 already....feel free to add me
  • momoandrur1983
    momoandrur1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your going to be okay!! I feel you. Just drink lots of water. I just started again today and it's so hard.
  • KarySalsera2523
    Options
    Thanks for the support
  • AmyminCa
    AmyminCa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 days in and have the same amount to lose;) we've got this!! My only tip so far is find your go to low cal foods/drinks and have them on hand at all times! I'm keeping a cooler in the car so I don't have to worry;) I'd 'add you' but I don't know how yet!! Good luck !!
  • KarySalsera2523
    Options
    AmyminCa wrote: »
    I'm 4 days in and have the same amount to lose;) we've got this!! My only tip so far is find your go to low cal foods/drinks and have them on hand at all times! I'm keeping a cooler in the car so I don't have to worry;) I'd 'add you' but I don't know how yet!! Good luck !!
    Thanks