I am alone in the gym what should I try

Options
amtyrell
amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
Ok I am alone in my amazing stocked gym. What should I try ?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Handstands and cartwheels. Or playing around on the rings if you have them. Or monkeying around on the Smith machine....
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I see that guy on all the gym fails videos and he's loaded a really heavy weight on some kind of pull down machine and he's just jumping and letting it lift him clear off the ground like some ridiculous anti gravity jumping and it looks hella fun.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Nude yoga?
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything funny to say. My favorite circuit when no one's around is to arrange different sized boxes around the room, and jump from box to box like a parkour course. Then proceed to the next station, which is a battling rope tied between 2 squat racks about 15 feet apart, at head level, and proceed to climb across it, both supine and prone. Then pick up a heavy boxing bag off the floor, walk with it around the room, and throw it over the rope. :+1:
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    1) check door make sure your not locked in
    2) if there's a pool enjoy floating around
    3) take up 10 lockers with your clothes
    4) make funny announcements on the PA
    5) change all the radio stations to polka
  • sarahdelrosso
    sarahdelrosso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I'm alone I do mat exercises. Enjoy!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    when i'm in an empty space i like super-setting. not something i usually do when there are people around because it seems so hoggish and ignorant.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Did you do weighted hip-thrusts? Because it doesn't matter if you're in the darkest, farthest corner of the gym, a man will always find you and stare at you while performing hip-thrusts.

So true
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Had the gym to myself this morning. Usually it is pretty busy on Sundays. Stuck to my normal day (deadlifts and stuff) but I sang very loudly along with the radio and flexed a lot for the mirrors!!