Need support!

Options
Hi All!

I'm almost 20 years old. My troubles started when I was hospitalized for anorexia. After leaving a residential treatment center, my weight ballooned up to 180 pounds. Since then, I've managed to lose as much as 40 pounds but my weight always bounces up to 180 pounds, especially when I start bingeing. I am getting off psychotropic medications which contribute to my appetite and have stopped bingeing in the last month and have lost a few pounds, but my weight loss has plateaued, so I am starting to count calories today. It is hard for me to exercise because I have plantar fasciitis-I used to be a runner. I also have PCOS and hypothyroidism. Anyone who has any advice for me about any of these conditions, including binge eating, please let me know! Thanks so much and I appreciate the support.

Replies

• DaniRynn
    DaniRynn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Binging is hard to overcome. I did it by planning out my meals week to week, so I would stay full and stop thinking about the bad foods. I calculate how much I should eat based on my macro requirements. Eating a lot of protein will help you stay fuller longer also.
  • raburns789
    raburns789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! What macro requirements do you use?