Trying to get back on the horse

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal.com (I guess that's obvious, what with the introduction thread and all). I found the website through a google search because I have been having problems with binge eating after weight loss. I was doing so well, too! I had gotten down to 140 looking great. I don't really know what happened, but three months later, I'm up to 155 and seriously worried.

So, I'm here to support and be supported through my struggles with weight loss. I'm hoping the food/exercise tracking will help me sort out what's going on. But anyhow, hello all!

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
    HELLO AND WELCOME!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost about 15lbs and around November, I started to pack them on again. I've almost gained back what I lost. WE CAN SUCEED! Best of luck to you!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp....................me and others are here to support u and motivate u.
  • smallerfyme
    Options
    Yeah, I totally feel ya, there. I have been yo-yoing the same ten pounds for the better part of two years... Which is why I decided to get serious about it and start blogging so as to shame myself into not quitting.
  • crazyeight88
    Options
    See, I'm trying to really teach myself how to eat healthy again. A few years ago I had phenomenal success with the South Beach Diet, but carbs eventually got the best of me. About a year ago, I was taking adipex and saw amazing results, but now that I'm off of it, I am basically struggling with teaching myself how to eat normally without any crash/fad/starvation diet or binge-eating the equivalent of little debbie pies. It's proving rather daunting. But, today is a new day and that's all I need to turn it around again.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's actually been a long time since I've really participated in a forum of any kind, so bare with me while I dust out the cobwebs :)