How to get a fuller face?

Options
noorandjenna1
noorandjenna1 Posts: 41 Member
From dieting and losing weight, I noticed my face has become gaunt. I used to have slightly chubby and youthful cheeks.
How can I get a fuller face without any cosmetic procedures?
I'm only 18, and I have developed a hollowed face

Replies

• noorandjenna1
    noorandjenna1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am slightly underweight, I lost 35 lbs, grew a few inches taller, and regained almost 20.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Gaining some weight will help since you are underweight. You'll want to consider gaining muscle and fat. The muscle to help keep you looking lean with the extra pounds, the fat to help fill in your face. You may also want to evaluate how you see your body and determine if maybe you have some body dysmorphia.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Gaining some weight will help since you are underweight. You'll want to consider gaining muscle and fat. The muscle to help keep you looking lean with the extra pounds, the fat to help fill in your face. You may also want to evaluate how you see your body and determine if maybe you have some body dysmorphia.

This. I am underweight as well, but I am seeing some changes in my face since I have increased my calories and started weight lifting. This has happened on and off since I got sick, so it's hard for me to see how my body and face actually look. Taking pictures has been an eye opener, so it might help you too as you progress.

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Well, as you get older your face will tend to change so...there's that. If you're underweight then working up to a healthy weight will fill your face out a bit.

But if you're one of those people (myself included) who tends to lose weight off the upper part of your body first, then your face is going to get thinner right along with everything else. I've lost 45lbs and am in a normal weight range, but my face is very thin and angular now. It's just how fat comes off of me and I can't change it. To a degree you just may have to get used to the new look.
  • Girlyray_fit
    Girlyray_fit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not really healthy but a good dose of salty carbs (high fat not neeeded) always seems to help fill out a face. Along with less cardio. Can add more weights... otherwise def what usmcmp saif
  • Skyle33
    Skyle33 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Get all your nutrients and eat enough calories. And exercise at a respectable pace. Don't diet, just live healthy
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Gain weight, eat nutrient dense food for a glow