What is your favorite breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mamadolce6499
    mamadolce6499 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My new fav is two shirred eggs (baked in a miffun tin) and toast. It used to be poached eggs but I suck at poaching and baking them gives you the same results.
  • NCmcMan
    NCmcMan Posts: 36
    Options
    waffles, smothered in butter and syrup. Bacon and cheese omelet, biscuits and gravy, eggs over easy with toast.

well....that WAS my favorite

Now its more like whole wheat waffles with sugar free syrup. Turkey bacon, egg whites, and reduced fat cheese.

But hey, nothing tastes as good as healthy feels :)

LOL, you beat me to it.. That's kinda about what I was gonna say!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    half cup oatmeal, half cup of blueberries, half oz. sliced roasted almonds, 1/4 cup of fat free half & half, yummy. OR

3/4 cup of honynut cherrios, banana, blueberries, 1/2 cup of fat free half & half.
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    When I'm good: breakfast parfait - yoghurt, fresh fruit and a sprinkle of nuts for crunch. Or a slice of raisin bread, toasted and topped with light ricotta, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a sliced pear.

When I'm naughty: some chocolate cereal (cocopops usually) with full fat milk and freshly sliced banana. Yum!
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    smartones breakfast sandwhich - 220 cal with iced espresso and chocolate milk
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    Pancakes, french toast, full English breakfast.... :(

Now that I am on a diet it's fruit and yoghurt (bio if possible) or cereal if I feel like treating myself!
  • littlemissshowoff
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of eating in the morning. If I'm good I have a cereal bar, a glass of milk and some fruit.

On a Sunday my husband and I used to have a veggie fry up which I loved. That's not happened in a while :-(
  • LindaNiazi
    Options
    I love this as well. I usually use yogurt as a recovery snack after an intense workout session.
  • LindaNiazi
    Options
    A study from the American Journal of Epidemiology found that people who cut out the morning meal were 4.5 times more likely to be obese. You are better off eating dinner leftovers as your first meal, than skipping all together.
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How is the better n peanut butter (I think that is what she called it)? I've used the PB2 powder but it doesnt taste the same when reconstituted.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg whites, with 45 calorie cheese.
    oatmeal pancakes
    banana and almond butter oatmeal
    cinnamon toast made on 35 calorie bread and splenda, olivio, cinnamon
    egg in a hole
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Either a toasted whole grain waffle and/or a piece of toasted Ezekiel 4:3 Cinnamon Raisin Bread with 1tbsp reduced fat natural peanut butter topped with banana slices is my go to quick breakfast.

YUM! :happy:

Or Multigrain Cheerios with unsweetened vanilla almond milk....

Or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters on a whole wheat English muffin with 1 wedge Laughing cow cheese.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm way too lazy and rushed in the morning... I make a protein shake and drink it on the way to work!
    I make it with CLICK Espresso protein, a scoop of coffee ice cream protein and soy milk -- 37g protein and coffee to boot!
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, peanut butter & frozen bluberries :)
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    IHOP Chocolate Chip pancakes, with Bacon and hash browns on the side... You asked Favorite, not what I am eating lately. lol

Although lately the light and fit yougurt at 6 am has been a staple in the weight loss. So I guess that will replace my IHOP dreams of yummy goodness.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, Almond Milk, Banana & Peanut Butter. And also a cup of coffee.
  • smallerfyme
    Options
    1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese and a fruit-cup (peaches and pears are my favs), plus a glass of grapefruit or orange juice

~or~

1 serving oatmeal and a glass of milk

~or~

2 eggs and toast (and coffee)
  • LaneAndKent
    LaneAndKent Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of natural peanut butter thrown in a blender with a small ripe banana, ice, water, and 2 tablespoons of Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder. Around 225 calories, takes care of my chocolate craving, and fills me up until lunchtime.

2208747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Half RED grapefruit w/ some truvia on top and egg sandwich made with egg substitute, cheese laughing cow swiss (not a whole wedge) and toasted bread 'rounds' thins with a tomato Egg sandwich is 160 calories if you use 1/4 cup egg substitute, one slice tomato and 75 percent of the laughing cow LIGHT swiss wedge.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    Carnation instant breakfast (chocolate flavor) made with soymilk. I usually don't eat in the morning and that has plenty of nutrients and good yummy things to get my day started :D