Unclothed and staying in shape

Options
Lunatude
Lunatude Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
Do you find that seeing yourself nude in a mirror helps you lose weight and stay in shape? I find that seeing myself that way keeps my body more in mind than when I'm clothed.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Options
    So otherwise you are naked the whole time? Awesome! Looking good naked is why I am here!
  • Lunatude
    Options
    I'm naked quite a bit. It just feels more comfortable. And it really does keep me in better shape. Try it! You'll like it!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    In a way, yes. But it wasn't always that way. When I was overweight seeing myself naked was a bit of a bitter reminder that I was out of shape. Now that I'm relatively close to my "ultimate goal" weight and I'm quite lean, I love what I see. When I'm having a tough time and need inspiration I look at how far I've come.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Options
  • Lunatude
    Options

In a way, yes. But it wasn't always that way. When I was overweight seeing myself naked was a bit of a bitter reminder that I was out of shape. Now that I'm relatively close to my "ultimate goal" weight and I'm quite lean, I love what I see. When I'm having a tough time and need inspiration I look at how far I've come.

Most excellent! That's exactly how I feel. It is a great motivation. It is pretty easy to hide being overweight with loose fitting clothing. But for me it's out of sight out of mind. Even when I see just a little improvement when passing a mirror unclothed it makes me want to keep going.