80 POUNDS TO LOOSE

Hey everyone, Just to make this story short and sweet I have about 80 pounds to loose. maybe less. If you look at me people would not think I have that much to loose so I must carry it well. I started the process for bariatric surgery that was until there was some insurance changes on my employers part and that this surgery may be distant wish. I have other risk factors to justify it. I wanted to give up but know that I am not that person but I need help. I need the exercise tips, menu tips and whatever else anyone would like to provide. I took a before picture and promised myself I would never look like that again. Surgery or no surgery I have to get this weight off of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    eat at a calorie deficit...weigh all your food....consistently do those things long term and you will lose.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    There's a lot of good info in the sticky posts in this forum and the Getting Started forum. Let us know if you still have questions. :+1:
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Like many here, I have been there and know how daunting it seems but you can absolutely do this. Forget about diets and cheating and simply learn to budget your calories as you would money. As long as you maintain a calories deficit, you will lose the weight. Ultimately, you can eat anything you want and still lose weight but learning to spend your calories wisely will keep you satisfied and make the process much easier. If check the success stories forum, you will see that a great many people have lost that amount and much more. I am down 148 pounds so I know it can be done.