Would love some new friends (esp. female buds)

Options
I'm 28, married, living in Toronto Ontario.

I'm mostly vegetarian, and eat about 1200 calories a day. Open diary :)

I'm pretty nerdy (anime, manga, video games) and have a desk job so my activity level is very low unfortunately. I'd like to maybe get back into yoga, and take some longer walks with my dog (beagle).

Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• KMMR82
    KMMR82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and eating a mostly plant based diet. MFP has me on 1200 calories a day and would love to make friends on here as well. This is the first time I'm really using this app to lose weight. I signed up years before, but never really used it. I started last week and so far so good! Let's do this!
  • SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are a lot of wonderful communities within MFP so you're sure to find a number of new friends. I'm vegan and love swapping recipes and getting new ideas too. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, but I'm looking forward to getting my fitness back on track. Feel free to add me! Best of luck.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm back and forth between pollo and vegetarian, some vegan meals. My diary is always open. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Zaikon20
    Zaikon20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am also into anime, I am currently watching Boku No Hero Academia, Boruto, KADO:the right answer, Yowamushi Pedal, Attack on Titan Season 2, Re:creators, and the King's Avatar. I am trying to lose 30 pounds over the summer. Add me if you're interested :D
  • Nyx_89
    Nyx_89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 27, and I'm going to try and adhere to 1,200 calories a day too, as suggested by MFP. I'm not vegetarian or vegan, but I've been considering possibly becoming a pescatarian. I have a desk job too, which means I don't get much exercise unless I go to the gym, which I'm going to start doing much more regularly now!

I'm nerdy as well. I love video games, which is bad because that leads to more sitting around. Haha. I have a 3-year-old basset hound named Lulu. She gets me out of the house walking with her. She loves walks. :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Toronto too!!! But I live in Italy now. I've been on (and off) MFP for about 3 years. Got seriously back on in march and have lost 13lbs so far....10 to go. Did it with support of all my pals here. Feel free to add me☺
  • Cre27
    Cre27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Lillgraz2,
    Getting back on track is a good thing and congratulations on your success.