People trying to get stronger and LGBT+ pop up :)

Options
Started back on here trying to lose weight again and this time get more muscle :)

Really bad at self motivation so would be cool to have other reasons to log on!

LGBT so say hi if you are too or anyone who also needs/can give good fitspo motivation :D xx

Replies

• rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm the L in LGBT. :) Looking to lose 100 lbs. 22 down so far.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've not LGBT, but am supportive of everyone. I also like seeing other women wanting to be strong and not just a certain weight on the scale. You got this! :)
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pan and pudgy here. :D
  • jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am in the group of people who don't think that a person's bedroom activities factor into what kind of person they are. I wish you the best of results. I have found MFP to be very supportive of efforts to lose weight. Remember that calories in and calories out is the thing to keep in mind. Just like I don't have to say what I prefer in the bedroom is not important, yours is not either. No one should care! We do care that you are trying to lose weight.
  • SuleenRuuz
    SuleenRuuz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @jacobs221 No one said anything about the bedroom but you?
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LGBT girl here! Adds welcome :)
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    ElectrifyingGravity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes, my people!! Love finding more LGBT people on here... Daily logger here, also enjoys hitting the like button on pretty much everything in my feed. Good luck to all on your journey, feel free to add :smiley:
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I'm not personally a part of the LGBT community, but my 15 yr old niece just came out as trans, so I more than support the community <3
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Us queers get a bad rap for not taking care of ourselves.

Decided I just need to be bombass strong and be the best human I possibly can. I'm hecka cute when I'm fluffy but I wanna be jacked like Avatar Korra. :)
  • Nicholas_39
    Nicholas_39 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! A fellow gaybro here. Good luck on your journey to all of you! :)
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Bi.. add me :)
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    @elizabethmcopeland Your text speech is, like, the cutest ever. <3 I could totally hear myself using similar phrasing, lol
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @heavensshadow :#:#:# I blame watching too many cartoons, https://www.instagram.com/weratedogs, and coffee. :):):)
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options