Kayla Itsines BBG results?

Options
Has anyone tried this program? What were your thoughts? I found the PDF online and was curious what kind of results people got from it.

I did day one yesterday of the pre-training and it kicked my butt.

Replies

• MeAgain225
    MeAgain225 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it, but now I'm intrigued. Where can I find the PDF?
  • Krunalee
    Krunalee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's a good workout. I am at week 10 following it religiously and have already lost 10 kg. Apart from that my strength and stamina has improved. Hope it helps!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Krunalee wrote: »
    It's a good workout. I am at week 10 following it religiously and have already lost 10 kg. Apart from that my strength and stamina has improved. Hope it helps!

Yes it helps a lot actually, trying to keep my motivation up and 10 kg is amazing !! I hope i can lose that much .. even half of the would be amazing! are you following her eating plan as well or just the workouts?
  • IvyWilder
    IvyWilder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing BBG for a year - I love it. I use the app, and MFP to count calories.

Be warned, it is really, really hard - but totally worth it.
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link! I am getting back on track today and deeply needed to see this :smiley:
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been doing BBG for a year - I love it. I use the app, and MFP to count calories.

Be warned, it is really, really hard - but totally worth it.

What kind of results have you seen?

I'm on week 2 of the pre-training and so far i love it, It has me on the ground huffing and puffing every time but you're right.. worth it!! :D
  • MistryGirl82
    MistryGirl82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love BBG! I've been doing the work outs for about 6 months. In that time I've lost about 15lbs (no dieting) and I've dropped a dress size. I've just incorporated MyFitnessPal to count my calories and I'm seeing results even more now!
    It's hard work, but so worth it. My fitness and stamina has improve so much. When I started I could barely do one burpee, now I can easily blast through 15! Xxx
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have just started this a week ago, I love it already, I've been exercising for months, but this is making me ache so much, must be doing something!!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I love BBG! I'm doing the Carly Rowena programme right now but BBG is something I go back to as it's so damn hard! You're best off looking on instagram at the #bbgcommunity hashtag as that's where most of her users congregate