Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• thinbyanymeans
    thinbyanymeans Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and would like to join. Aiming to lose 40-50 lbs as a start. If the group was made, please tell me how to join! o:)
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and would like to join. Aiming to lose 40-50 lbs as a start. If the group was made, please tell me how to join! o:)

Here is the link to join:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • tabithaschmaltz
    tabithaschmaltz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I turn 34 next month, and have lost 34 lbs since September 2016! I have a goal of about 37 more, so almost half way there! I am looking for a supportive and active group of women, or at least a few friends that we can support each other!
  • poborox
    Options
    Who's up for a June challenge? Suitable for any nutrition plan/exercise goals!

Exercise:
    a67d9e150175dbfa07f9b05ed39c9a42.jpg

Nurtrition:

5-day Kickoff:
    5day-metabolism-challenge_orig.png

Remainder of June:
    11ca2a3e1d5c34bbe032bac0c7cfa175.jpg
  • pauley120
    pauley120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 28, 174 lbs (all time high) and goal weight of 145 by Aug/Sept. I started working out routinely on 4/20/17, so a little over a month ago. Lessened my alcohol and mildly changed eating habits, so there is definitely work to be done there. No changes other than increase in energy. I started counting my macros this week: c:100, f:67, p:130, so I'm confident that will make a big difference.

Question - I have an extremely self-defeating attitude that I have a hard time staying positive and being in a good mood even though I'm actively making strides for improvement (as with other aspects in my life, not just weight). But with THIS particularly, I get so angry at myself and kick myself in the butt when I look in the mirror. And when I PMS --- Forget it, I'm crying and cannot hold it together. Anyone else experience this? Does it get better, do you just fake positivity until it becomes real? What do you do to help?

Tnx!
  • poborox
    Options
    pauley120 wrote: »

Question - I have an extremely self-defeating attitude that I have a hard time staying positive and being in a good mood even though I'm actively making strides for improvement (as with other aspects in my life, not just weight). But with THIS particularly, I get so angry at myself and kick myself in the butt when I look in the mirror. And when I PMS --- Forget it, I'm crying and cannot hold it together. Anyone else experience this? Does it get better, do you just fake positivity until it becomes real? What do you do to help?

Tnx!

I struggle too, you're not alone! This week I can see a difference in my waistline, but then I see a few lb fluctuation on the scale and I lost motivation and feel defeated. For me the best thing is to try not to wallow in it longer than a day and begin the next day with some good exercise and a salad. Just that simple mentality helps me get back into gear.
  • pauley120
    pauley120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    poborox wrote: »

I struggle too, you're not alone! This week I can see a difference in my waistline, but then I see a few lb fluctuation on the scale and I lost motivation and feel defeated. For me the best thing is to try not to wallow in it longer than a day and begin the next day with some good exercise and a salad. Just that simple mentality helps me get back into gear.

That's great! I can't wait to see or feel a small difference as a reminder that what I'm doing is working. I'm always on some diet or workout routine, resulting in no success. At this point, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy of "why try? I'll fail anyway, like I have the last few years." That needs to stop ASAP!

• poborox
    Options
    Hi girls!

Need some encouragement/accountability for summer? Join this group!

(1/3/17) I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

***Update 5/30/17: So far I've lost 11 lbs and 7 inches.

We share ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need.

Here is the link to join:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    poborox wrote: »
    Hi girls!
    I'd really like create a group going for ladies in the above age bracket to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Interested.
    I'm 29, almost reached my goal weight but always looking for group support!
  • agodsgirl2
    agodsgirl2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group? I'm 28, 29 in August and my goal is to lose 25 more pounds
  • kjd298
    kjd298 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm kaity, 27 and need to lose about 25 pounds. I lost some about a month ago but then got lazy and gained even more, before this year I never had an issue with maintaining a healthy weight, then all of the sudden my metabolism slowed way down, so frustrating!
  • searl89
    searl89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah, I'm 27 and would love to join. I am 5'6" and around 237. I started my journey at 300 lbs and decided that was not going to be me again. My goal is to be around 140-150 and I don't have a particular time frame of like to do it in, but I do know is like to be healthy.
    I was recently diagnosed with IBS, which has hindered my eating incredibly. I am terrified to eat anything because the pain that comes after is horrible. So I'm trying to learn what my body can and can't tolerate. I would LOVE to have peers who are on the same journey to talk with and support each other. Thank you. :smile:
  • LadyClaire86
    LadyClaire86 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    30 can I be added please.
  • poborox
    Options
    *bump*
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Just sent my request. I'm 29 and working to lose 30lbs (1st goal I'll reassess after). I've lost 24 since January but as I get closer it gets harder to lose! Would love more friends with similar goals!
  • prendeed87
    prendeed87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also be interested in being part of this group. I'm 29 with about 90 pounds to my dream weight.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread and I am so excited! I've been wondering where a lot of the younger people are on here.
    I'm 25, 5'9, and currently at 177 pounds. I would love to get down to 160!
    I lost 10 pounds real quickly recently. I have not seen the scale go down as much the past couple of days but I am just focusing on being consistent. I know if I keep making the right, little choices it will come off eventually. :)
  • RebekahAnn88
    RebekahAnn88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! I was in one that started right before the holidays but now it looks as though no one is posting any more since April

I'm turning 29 in July looking to lose a similar weight as a starting goal before I go back to my work at an elementary school in August!! I would love the add and to be a part of the group
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 25 with 80 pounds to lose, feel free to add me, my diary is open :)
  • FitNessaYXE
    FitNessaYXE Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to!