Week One - Woo Hoo!!!

Options
Week one is in the history books - with a whopping success!! And I have to say how much easier it was with this tracking tool at myfitnesspal.com!!! The food tracker has made my days so much easier - and I'm eating so much healthier.

I know that every week is not going to be like this - but I'm counting on my friends to kick me in the *kitten* and keep me motivated on those days when I'm working against myself. Today at lunch I went to the gym in our office building and did a mile on the treadmill. My friend Dawn was still going - her goal was a half hour. So I decided that even if I had to walk at a slower pace, I'd hang in there with her and go for a half hour, too.

Ya gotta love your friends!!!

Replies

• bobbiet
    Options
    Week one is in the history books - with a whopping success!! And I have to say how much easier it was with this tracking tool at myfitnesspal.com!!! The food tracker has made my days so much easier - and I'm eating so much healthier.

I know that every week is not going to be like this - but I'm counting on my friends to kick me in the *kitten* and keep me motivated on those days when I'm working against myself. Today at lunch I went to the gym in our office building and did a mile on the treadmill. My friend Dawn was still going - her goal was a half hour. So I decided that even if I had to walk at a slower pace, I'd hang in there with her and go for a half hour, too.

Ya gotta love your friends!!!
  • Julie837
    Options
    HI, very jealous, but very happy for you!! Keep it up, and off! j
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    That so awesome, good for you! I lost quite a bit my first two weeks, and then it steadied to a nice 1.5-2 lbs per week. Nothing beats seeing that number go down on the scale and knowing that its the last time it will be that high!

MFP rocks! I get so excited when I can change my ticker to a lower number, and the support of all of the people on here are truly inspirational! Its so easy to track food with this site, I have nothing but good things to say about it :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!