My Husband and I

Ok o my DH is not the most motivated person. i can't get him out for walks and he won't join the gym. BUT I did get him on this sight and for him it has been good. In just one week of whatching how much he eats and paying attention to calories he has lost 2 pounds. He was so excited this morning to tell me. And we cheated a fair bit this weekend and a couple times during the week. I hope this will keep him on track longer as he has already seen a change.

AFM- I didn't weigh mysef this morning, I normally would but I am going to wait a couple of more days as I just got a visit from AF and I am feeling very heavy today. the scale showed a 2 pound gain the other day but I know what it's from and in a couple of days I will lose it again. Tonight is gym night and I am hoping to stay on the treadmill longer. I did notice over the weekend that my back is firmer and has less fat on it. Even my DH can see a difference. I am going to push myself hard again on the weights tonight, I noticed too that it is getting eaier to use the crunch machine, I still can't do very many but it is eaier at first. I tried push ups and I can do 8 now and I can hold the bridge longer too. I am so happy with my core strength progress. Still needs a lot of work but I am happy none the less.

Replies

• Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Ok o my DH is not the most motivated person. i can't get him out for walks and he won't join the gym. BUT I did get him on this sight and for him it has been good. In just one week of whatching how much he eats and paying attention to calories he has lost 2 pounds. He was so excited this morning to tell me. And we cheated a fair bit this weekend and a couple times during the week. I hope this will keep him on track longer as he has already seen a change.

AFM- I didn't weigh mysef this morning, I normally would but I am going to wait a couple of more days as I just got a visit from AF and I am feeling very heavy today. the scale showed a 2 pound gain the other day but I know what it's from and in a couple of days I will lose it again. Tonight is gym night and I am hoping to stay on the treadmill longer. I did notice over the weekend that my back is firmer and has less fat on it. Even my DH can see a difference. I am going to push myself hard again on the weights tonight, I noticed too that it is getting eaier to use the crunch machine, I still can't do very many but it is eaier at first. I tried push ups and I can do 8 now and I can hold the bridge longer too. I am so happy with my core strength progress. Still needs a lot of work but I am happy none the less.
  • JamieCook
    JamieCook Posts: 21 Member
    Way to go!! You can do this and having your hubby doing it to can only have a positive outcome for both of you! Stick with it and congrats on the pushups!!:bigsmile:

weight.png
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    My husband is also on this site. He is active at his job and plays basketball and baseball but doesn't like to run with me. But he's lost 10 pounds so far and I'm so proud of him and he is proud of himself too. Keep encouraging your husband and keep getting excited for him on weigh in day! :happy:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Congrats and good for you both!!!! Don't forget "harder work" means more good fuel and water:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

• vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    That's great, WTG hubby :smile: Congrats on teh working out improvements too, bet you feel great now you can do more every time :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, keep up the great work, both of you.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Yayyy! Good for you for knowing to avoid the scale for a few days... and especially good for you for kicking up the exercise! It feels good to get stronger and stronger!:drinker: :drinker: Trust me, as the DH loses and as he sees you lose and get stronger, he will become more and more motivated to keep this up - that's exactly what is happening with my DH...

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!