Help me please

Options
Hey everyone my name is Porsche and I've been on the chubby side for about 7 years now.. it's very depressing my last birth didn't go as planned I had to have a c-section now it feels HARDER than ever to lose weight .. I want to lose about 120 pounds.. I'm lost, I have no motivation, and I just don't know where to start on this journey.. please anything would help.. thanks

Replies

• Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am feeling the same way. I feel like I need motivation to exercise. The clean eating is no problem I can do that. It's the exercise part that gets me! Why can't I get on the treadmill? Why can't I just ride that stationary bike for at least 10 mins? Something isn't right. What am I afraid of? I know you're feeling alone right now and lost. I meant to say that you're not alone. I gained 40 lbs just sitting here on my couch for the last 3 years just eating and watching tv. I need to get back into it! WE need to do something! Start with meal planning and eating smaller portions. Counting calories here works miracles! It did for me! As far as exercise goes, maybe we should do a walking challenge together? Feel free to add me! You need good friends!
  • porschewallace69
    porschewallace69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes you're absolutely right .. I'll be adding you !
  • mbeck376
    mbeck376 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @porschewallace69 I hear you! I have about 100 lbs to loose I can cut back on my eating and eat better but it's getting up earlier or staying up later to get a work out in that I struggle with! I gained about 30 lbs when I had my little girl it came off right away after birth but from being a new mom and like you having a c section keeping it off was beyond difficult now I've put about 40 lbs on since having her and I know I need to change!
  • ldwatene
    ldwatene Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You know if it's just weight-loss you want you don't need to exercise just eat at a calorie deficit. That said exercise is good for your health in general.
  • efaison0278
    efaison0278 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Connecting with others is how I was able to get started and keep going.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,263 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Start by eating at a deficit then when you feel better add in some walking .. walking will speed up the weight loss, even a short and slow walk, every little counts .. or even put on your favourite tune once a day (approx 3 mins) and dance to it like no one can see you ... it worked for me when I lost my weight initially.

anyone feel free to add me :)
  • porschewallace69
    Options
    Thanks <3
  • porschewallace69
    Options
    Thanks you guys for the word of advice. But it is said that moms who have a c-section have the hardest time losing weight. I can eat right and drink water but exercising is my biggest downfall.. I've tried it for 2 months and bearly lost a pound ...