Need help, support,kick in the pants...

Options
I have tried and failed at a multitude of programs. I have the opportunity to go to Europe next year and would like to be healthier for that. I dont have anyone to support me through challenges I face at home and am looking for that here. Can you help?

Replies

• Pat11d
    Pat11d Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to message me anytime.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... I need a good kick in the pants sometimes too. Like right now! I'm angry, frustrated sitting here eating cheese and crackers. Welcome to MFP. This site is great and the members are incredible. I've been here a little over a week I guess. I love it!
  • joysinsd
    joysinsd Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi
    I'd be happy to support you in your efforts to become healthier. Your desire for good health is the first step and the most important one.
    There are many ways to achieve your health goals. We're all different and have different nutrition needs.
    I'm a student at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition as well as a health coach for Medifast. Although I think Medifast is a great weight loss program, it's not for everyone. The diet is just part of the solution. You also have to look at your "Primary Foods" which is everything that is Not food that nourishes you as well.
    Please let me know if I can help.

All best,
    Joyce
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! You can do tho!! :-)
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi! and Welcome! This is a great site with some awesome people. Feel free to friend me! Good luck with your journey!
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    I am feeling the same way, I have been struggling to get back into the swing of things aw well, I need the encouragement too. I think the people here are awesome as well. Add me and we can encourage each other!