Alternative to 30 day shred

Options
Hi,

As I cannot access the 30 day shred on you tube anymore, are there any workouts that you think might give similar results.
Have only got back on the getting healthy buzz so I need something like the shred that I can work to.
If it helps I am 40+ and over 15 stone. Have a way to go but I will get there.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• bethany_rose8
    bethany_rose8 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am not sure about other programs, but you can simply search workout videos on YouTube in regards to the muscles you want to work etc. for example I used to watch "glute workouts" and "HIIT cardio". Another alternative is doing your research and informing yourself about exercise ☺️ that is what I did before I got my fitness certifications.
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Popsugar has a cardio sculpt with weights. I like The Firm Express or Turbo, but it's harder to find. Is ripped in 30 available?
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Will look up fitnessblender.
    I really just want a workout that I can do at home and the 30 day shred is the only one I can think of.
    Fitnessblender should give me some good options.
    Thanks again
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    It's only $10 for all three levels of ripped in 30 /30 day shred on iTunes
  • AMD0828
    AMD0828 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can also find the "written" workout for 30 day shred online, basically tells you the cycle of the moves with approx how many reps of each exercise. If your familiar with the program, its very clear.
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It was 4.99 on iTunes for the whole 30DS.
    I also noticed it was gone from YouTube so just decided to buy it.