Gravity of the scale

Options
Gravity is opposite when it comes to our scales... It goes up a lot easier than it comes down... So be patient and wait because your scale can be your worst enemy... It could cause you to stop when you are just about to have a major gain. Yes gain; I have gained by losing... I have gained energy, effort and enthusiasm for life. Yesterday, my kids rode their bikes as I jogged beside them... That's life! I could not have done that a fews years ago :-)

Replies

• justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Excellent post!! Love it!! :)
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well spoken! Thank you for today's motivational thought!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and very liberating too! Two weeks ago I ONLY lost .2 lbs and was devastated. Devastated! How superficial is that. My life is super and I was devastated by ONLY losing .2 lbs. Your post has really opened my eyes. Thank YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and very well spoken! I agree! We can not let the scale bring us down... we have to stay motivated and keep working at it and we WILL succeed! :smooched:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress, that's great news! :smile:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Gravity is opposite when it comes to our scales... It goes up a lot easier than it comes down... So be patient and wait because your scale can be your worst enemy... It could cause you to stop when you are just about to have a major gain. Yes gain; I have gained by losing... I have gained energy, effort and enthusiasm for life. Yesterday, my kids rode their bikes as I jogged beside them... That's life! I could not have done that a fews years ago :-)

love your post ,thank you
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Beautiful people, beautiful replies... be blessed today!
  • DJack20
    DJack20 Posts: 6
    Options
    This is so true, i felt really light on yesterday and i got on the scales and had gained 3lbs and was a littel discouraged, but I just keep on chopping at it until they move in my favor!! I love you
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great post!