New here

Options
njrea58
njrea58 Posts: 6 Member
Nancy, 53 years young, battled the bulge all my life. I am only about 10-15 lbs overweight right now, and while that may not seem like alot to some, I am a cancer survivor and the only way I know that I can battle it from coming back is to stay in the most optimum health I can.

I love food, I don't eat to live, I live to eat. Sometimes after the cancer I just say "oh what the heck" and eat something really yummy and not very healthy. I tried to keep that to one day a week. Now it seems like it is every day again!

Well, just wanted to introduce myself. I will be 5 years cancer free this September and I am going to Las Vegas to celebrate!

:happy:

Replies

• Lovinmyself1st
    Options
    Congratulations! Cancer is a very scary thing to me. I lost my mother to cancer when she was 40 years old and I was only 15 years old. I know you can lose the weight you want to lose. If you can beat cancer you can beat anything. You are at the right place for alot of support.
  • caza6464
    caza6464 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am doing this diet to help raise money for cancer research as i have a friend going thtough it at the moment, glad to see u r doing well, good luck with the weight loss and feel free to add me as a friend