3rd pregnancy Gained 70lbs !!! Looking for accountability friends

Options
Hey fitness pals. My name is Missy , I am 5 months free of pregnancy . Yay me with a Beautiful baby girl. I started at 138lbs and Unfortunately with this pregnancy I gained 70+ lbs!!! I'm really hoping I can find some fitness friends to help push me back into a healthy routine again .

Replies

• Wakatik2016
    Wakatik2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm 2 wks tomorrow pp with baby 3, our sweet baby girl after two boys :)I gained about 30lbs and working to lose it now! I Try to be active on my wall :) as in still establishing my milk supply and still healing from delivery I haven't started cutting calories yet, but just logging to get in the habit.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I gained 70 pounds with my third too!!!! Feel free to add me. My youngest is now 5. Lol. I'm almost to prepregnancy weight but I've had a crazy way and learned some hard things on the way.
  • MegAalley
    MegAalley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3 lovely girls. My youngest is 8 weeks old. I've got 41 more lbs to go. I need motivation as well add me :-)
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your all new mums my youngest is almost two and I'm still try to get back to pre her weigh let alone my first.
    Nevertheless we'll stick add it. Feel free to add me too!
  • cheald13
    cheald13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 pounds so please feel free to add me. My youngest of 2 kids is 5. No more excuses!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids as well, and gained 20lbs with my first two then 60lbs with my 3rd so I can relate. You can lose it with eating less and moving more. Find an exercise that you can fit into your busy mom life and eat within your calorie range. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I gained so much with my pregnancies. Was up to 244 at my highest. At 155 now.
  • icantam
    icantam Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello beautiful Moms! I'm 2-months PP with baby #3 (a girl), we now have two girls and one boy. I too gained a lot of weight, I went from 132 to 190 at my last appointment. I'm exclusively breastfeeding and already back at work where I pump 3x a day. About 2 weeks ago when I returned to work, I was devastated to learn none of my work clothes fit - top or bottoms! I immediately changed my diet as that was the easiest way to initiate change while learning to juggle everything. I reached my first non-scale victory on Friday when I was able to fit into my fave skinny jeans, tight albeit, but they buttoned! My go-to work out prior to pregnancy was Jillian Michael's 30DS, I've attempted this workout 2x so far and was only able to get through one full workout before baby girl awoke. My plan is to continue eating healthy and squeeze in as much exercise as possible even if it's just a little each day. Still trying to get in the groove of things and would love you all to add me. Here's to snapping back!
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    oh can I add you all?! I'm also mom of 3 and gained 70 with the third... must keep working towards these goals!
  • makalani22
    makalani22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas! I'm just getting back on to mfp and need some serious accountability and support. I too gained a lot with my last pregnancy (miscarried my actual second pregnancy at 19 weeks, didn't have the time to lose that weight and then got pregnant again right away). I did everything to keep my milk supply up for the little guy, and now that he is eating solids regularly I'm feeling ready to start working on me again. I'm at 195 and wanting to get to a strong 150. Not positive how to add you all, but please feel free to add me! :smile: