Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• metalbish
    metalbish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group :) 27 with about 80lbs long term to lose (already lost almost 70) hoping for between 22-36 off by Christmas.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Added 5 new members today! Awesome!

Here's the link for anyone who missed it

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • taughc
    taughc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm interested in joining! I'm 26. This is my second go at MFP. Previously I was at 210 and got down to ~136.
    SW: 148.8
    GW: 125
    CW: 139.8

Please do add me! I love supporting my friends list.
  • bushytail3
    bushytail3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I used MFP a few years ago to lose about 15lbs over a summer. However, about 10lbs of that snuck back on over the year and about a week ago I started using MFP again seriously. My goal is to drop 20-30lbs in the next year or less. I am turning 33 tomorrow so am super motivated to lose this weight before it gets even harder to drop it.
  • akc52
    akc52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • angelarsimons
    angelarsimons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    poborox wrote: »
    Hi girls!
    I'd really like create a group going for ladies in the above age bracket to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

• angelarsimons
    angelarsimons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wondering if this is still a thing or not?
  • poborox
    Options
    Wondering if this is still a thing or not?

It is, please join :smiley:

Here's the link for anyone who missed it

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • misskaykaylott
    misskaykaylott Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be involved as well exercise and motivate others as well as myself..
  • mysexybuttercup
    mysexybuttercup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Michelle and I will be 31 this year. My goal is to lose 35 to 40 pounds. I'm definitely interested in joining the group. :)
  • poborox
    Options
    ***bump***
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sent request for add
  • izabelarotaru
    izabelarotaru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 26 and looking forward to loose around 20 kg (around 40 lbs). I'd love to join
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, I think I sent a request a while back and was not accepted ? When I click on the link above, «join» already clicked. Anyway, I'm 34 and ready to rock'n'roll haha ^^
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    just clicked on the link to join :) trying to lose 100+
  • poborox
    Options
    Hello, I think I sent a request a while back and was not accepted ? When I click on the link above, «join» already clicked. Anyway, I'm 34 and ready to rock'n'roll haha ^^

Sorry about that! I'm not sure why. I will manually invite you now to make sure it's going through!
  • poborox
    Options
    ***bump***
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic idea!
  • crapman69
    crapman69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Clicked link to join - 27 year old female, 153lbs, lost 15 on MFP but gained it back recently after moving to a new city. Let's do this B)
  • Fitblkorchid
    Fitblkorchid Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 5'6 and 158 pounds. I'm trying to lose 15 pounds in the next 3 to 4 months.