Good leggings for running?

Options
I am working up to jogging intermittently during my walks (yay!), but my current pairs of leggings slide down under my stomach every time I run. Any recommendations on leggings that stay up for you during runs? A little inner pocket for keys is a bonus!

Replies

• luna8318
    luna8318 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Zella ones are my absolute favorite. They can be pricey, but they're worth it. You can only get them at Nordstrom though. And definitely go a size down!
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    If you want ones that fit well, wash well, and have high/low waist options....90 Degree by Reflex. They're like $20 (tons of colors, patterns, and lengths) and are better than my Nicole Miller, Lululemon or even the $185 pair of Koral Leggings I foolishly purchased.

They have a regular website, but you can also get them on Amazon with 2 day shipping and more discounts. They have awesome tanks for $9.50 to $12.50, too.
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I really like my champion leggings that I got from target. I can't remember what exactly their called but it's part of champions target line.

They go just past the knee and are high rise. They definitely don't ride down at all. AND they have a key pocket! My favorite!
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I like my Walmart workout pants....I think they're danskin (the tag has worn off). They don't slide down when running or lifting, come in Capri and bootcut, and only cost about $12.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    If you want ones that fit well, wash well, and have high/low waist options....90 Degree by Reflex. They're like $20 (tons of colors, patterns, and lengths) and are better than my Nicole Miller, Lululemon or even the $185 pair of Koral Leggings I foolishly purchased.

They have a regular website, but you can also get them on Amazon with 2 day shipping and more discounts. They have awesome tanks for $9.50 to $12.50, too.
    +1
    I regularly find them at TJ MAXX and Marshalls for $10 also. They're my favorite
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »

+1
    I regularly find them at TJ MAXX and Marshalls for $10 also. They're my favorite

YES! TJ Maxx is where I came upon my first pair! After that I was hooked and scoured Amazon to start buying them up!
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love Nike Dri-fit capris (Amazon). They have room if you have a booty and tummy, but also a drawstring for when you lose weight. They wear like iron. I still have the first pair I bought 4 years and hundreds of miles ago. They fit true to size.
  • mscoutable
    mscoutable Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I'm going to try the 90 degree by reflex leggings first. They have a buy one get one 15% right now on Amazon too for those of you who liked them!
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    New Balance accelerate--you can have a capri or full length, and they come with a pocket and a drawstring to stay up. They're available on amazon as well.

These are absolutely my favourite leggings. I try and get them either from Amazon or outlet stores so I don't have to pay full price. No need to go up or down a size because the sizing is pretty accurate.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lululemon and Hind.
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Costco has Tuff brand capris and full lengths. They are fantastic and $15.