How long have you been on your weight loss journey and how much weight have you lost

ttlepine
ttlepine Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
I started on 10/8/16 - and I'm down 43lbs - it's a slow go, but it was a slow go gaining it too!
40 more lbs. to go! :smile:

Replies

• Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    I started MFP in April, so 9 weeks ago. So far I've lost 6.8 kg and lost 8 inches from my waist, bust, thighs and arms combined. I'm hoping to lose another 17kg by October.

SW: 104 kg
    CW: 97.5 kg
    GW: 60 kg

:)
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Started in April after my physical where I realized how fat I let myself get lol. Start I think 220 or 225 and I currently range from 204-206 and lost 3.5" from my waist.

Overall I'm happy with those results but still have 50 to go until I'm really happy. :).

Also more of my good cloths I couldn't wear before fit great now.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Didn't join mfp until the end of April, lost 7 pounds since I joined
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    October 30th 2016. Down 62.4 lbs. Just over the halfway; 61.6 to go!
  • CKader83
    CKader83 Posts: 12 Member
    My heaviest was on Feb 6, took me 6 weeks just to lose the first 5 lbs(I'm pre-diabetic which made it challenging) but I've now lost 26lbs
  • Ironkodi
    Ironkodi Posts: 3 Member
    ttlepine wrote: »
    I started on 10/8/16 - and I'm down 43lbs - it's a slow go, but it was a slow go gaining it too!
    40 more lbs. to go! :smile:

• Ironkodi
    Ironkodi Posts: 3 Member
    8 weeks 41lbs lost....
    60 more to hit my goal.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    949 days.

In that time I've lost 41kg, gained 17kg back and lost 14kg again.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    5 years of intermittent dieting and maintenance. 54 kg lost (119 pounds).
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    I lost 90 pounds my first year, and since then I've gained back 30. Back here to try again to get all the way to 125 gone.
  • amusedmonkey
    I got interested in losing weight 5 years ago, and I have lost 52 kg (119 pounds) since between losing and maintaining, moving at my own pace.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    550 days
    45 lbs
  • amusedmonkey
    I got interested in losing weight 5 years ago, and I have lost 119 pounds since between losing and maintaining, moving at my own pace.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    I started back in 2012. I've lost 90 pounds but it's been up and down over the years. Finally just heading down.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    136 days, 35 pounds lost.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    I was on here 4-5 years ago and lost a fairly large amount of weight, in a very short amount of time, in a not healthy way. In order to get healthy, I put back on 20 pounds over 8 months and then slowly gained the rest (plus 25 more pounds) until November 2016 when I decided I was going to get it done for real.

I have lost 55lbs over the last seven months. I'm less than 5 pounds away from my lowest ever adult weight and about 35-40 pounds from my goal weight. It's within reach. It's doable. Everything has finally clicked for me. I'm very happy with my goals and lifestyle change.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Since 2013 I think. I was super (duper) morbidly obese. Got down 175 lbs, got in a new relationship and gained new relationship weight. Got pregnant, weight went way back up but didn't gain it all back (Just an obscene amount). Had the kid and got refocused when she was maybe 6 months old. Am now 228 lbs from my highest back in 2012 and merely overweight. 9 lbs to go to my goal but may re-evaluate after speaking to my doctor and trainer. I want to see if it is possible to get into a normal BMI range.