Back At It....but where are all mfp friends?

Options
Yes, its been a while (Feb?) since i logged my food and activity. So who am i to judge that all but 1 friend is inactive? So I need some new buddies to cheer on and reciprocate.

My plan is to eliminate as much processed food as possible. Im also working my way towards being whole plant based. Ive already eliminated red meat, pork, chicken and working on seafood.

What are you working on?

Replies

• Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    We already eat mostly non-processed foods. I just super reduced all bread products as well. I'm gluten free, so any bread product I eat is very unhealthy, and I have other habits I'd rather indulge in.

My husband is a body builder and cutting animal protein is a no go in our family. We do try and keep meat to one meal a day for the most part.

My best friend is a veggie though. Vegan before kids.
  • lillianav27
    lillianav27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's great! To have someone just as disciplined as you surrounding you helps so much. My biggest struggle like most others is time. If i had everything prepped it would make reaching for anything in a can, box, or freezer unnecessary. How far in advance Do you prep meals?

To eliminate meat completely has had some hard days most especially all the great bbq smells filling the air.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Maintaining body fat percentage, but adding muscle. Also preparing for 2 Spartan races and hopefully the worlds toughest mudder