New here. I have anxiety/depression/injured hip~

Options
Other than that and needing to lose 40 lbs, I'm great! Where does one locate groups on MFP?

Replies

• Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    OMG we're twinsies.

I'm not sure about groups. I should follow you to one.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So would I...
  • one4jrs
    one4jrs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG we're twinsies.

I'm not sure about groups. I should follow you to one.

• one4jrs
    one4jrs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning. We are in the midst of moving.
    I'm simply going to be mindful and practice logging.
    I'm black or white. I need to be gray for now! Best wishes! I hope to see you around!
  • 1mom22boyz
    1mom22boyz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think we just start our own thread/group and then all bookmark it so we can find it easily.
  • SnocoPower
    SnocoPower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in on this! I have about 60 to lose, bad right hip and knee, healing from a concussion so restricted due to crazy headaches, but thankfully, they put me on a medicine called Gabapentin, which surprisingly has helped out my anxiety and depression as a glorious side effect to kicking the headaches!! STRONGLY recommend to folks who haven't explored this option. it's non-addictive and safe for long term use!!

That wasn't the reason for posting, but I've struggled so much with anxiety and depression over the years, been through all sorts of meds, doctors, therapy (still in therapy)...this is the most helpful by far. puts me at what I like to call, "The innocent me State of mind"....how I felt when I was a teenager and didn't have so many adult issues.

Sending hugs to all! My name is Anna!