Big Aussie to Not So Big Aussie

Options
2»

Replies

• bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Just what I needed to read today! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You did an amazing job!!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you're awesome!
  • bigaussieguy71
    bigaussieguy71 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    mcbeanstr wrote: »
    Congratulations hoping to emulate your journey slowly but surely

Btw you kinda look like Kevin Spacey now :)

Wow! i used to be Kevin James?
  • bigaussieguy71
    Options
    So many wonderful, inspiring comments....thank you all so much!
  • bigaussieguy71
    Options
    wow ... you look fantastic .. not to mention you look so much happier in that 2nd photo :)

Do you even have any more weight left to lose ... it looks like you are ready for maintenance now!!

I do have a little bit to go, admittedly not much around 5 - 10 kg...although I do have excess skin after carrying so much weight around for the last 26 years so the "extra" weight is probably in there. Fitness is really my goal now. I just wanna push to see how far I can go...
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    Options
    wow ... you look fantastic .. not to mention you look so much happier in that 2nd photo :)

Do you even have any more weight left to lose ... it looks like you are ready for maintenance now!!

I do have a little bit to go, admittedly not much around 5 - 10 kg...although I do have excess skin after carrying so much weight around for the last 26 years so the "extra" weight is probably in there. Fitness is really my goal now. I just wanna push to see how far I can go...

I have been told that the extra skin can tighten over the years, I'm not sure if this is true thou, I'd love to believe it is :) ...

I'm 205 lbs at the moment and starting out on a small deficit and lots of fitness .. I lost the weight before with mostly diet and a little exercise) and I was not happy with my shape, I still felt and looked like I hadn't lost much weight, although the scales said different, this time its little diet and lots of exercise, I wish I had done that the first time round lol

currently I'm losing inches, but not lbs, my shape is changing but not my weight, its an odd one, but Ill take losing inches over whatever nonsense the scales want to tell me any day :) I feel fitter and that's what matters :)

• bigaussieguy71
    Options

I have been told that the extra skin can tighten over the years, I'm not sure if this is true thou, I'd love to believe it is :) ...

I'm 205 lbs at the moment and starting out on a small deficit and lots of fitness .. I lost the weight before with mostly diet and a little exercise) and I was not happy with my shape, I still felt and looked like I hadn't lost much weight, although the scales said different, this time its little diet and lots of exercise, I wish I had done that the first time round lol

currently I'm losing inches, but not lbs, my shape is changing but not my weight, its an odd one, but Ill take losing inches over whatever nonsense the scales want to tell me any day :) I feel fitter and that's what matters :)

That is so awesome....I have to overcome the issue of being "Weight focused" I put on a little recently and was quite upset until a friend shook me out of it simply by asking about how my clothes were feeling...When I reflected on this I realized they were actually looser, so yeah feeling fit is definitely what matters most!
  • pbforsyth
    pbforsyth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!