100 Day Burpee Challenge

Options

Replies

• DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Did my nine today I caught up since I started late but my form is much better than the first day!!!
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So if I start this tomorrow do I do 9 or the total added up from the 17th? (please say 9) :)
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    I did 2!!! I'm in!
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So if I start this tomorrow do I do 9 or the total added up from the 17th? (please say 9) :)

From my understanding you do 10 tomorrow an have to make up the first 9 days. I think you can make them to as you go but they need to be done. I started on day 7 and just did a few here and there and finally got caught up today! But you got it!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I kept forgetting to do mine, except for one night I did 4, so I just did 41 to catch up! I better not forget for another week, or that will be really grueling! :laugh:
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day ten done!
  • kripley1229
    Options
    I'm done with day 10 too!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I forgot to report yesterday but I did do day 9 yesterday! About to head to the gym in an hour and do Day 10 and will come back to report when I finish!

People were staring at me at the gym like what is she doing? But I felt powerful... it was kinda cool.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Gee... 8 hours later and no one has posted? Am I the only one doing my burpees? Day 10 done.

See y'all for Day 11.
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Gee... 8 hours later and no one has posted? Am I the only one doing my burpees? Day 10 done.

See y'all for Day 11.

I'm still here! Day 11 done! :smile:
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    Options
    Day 11 completed, too!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    wow, you guys are rockin it. I'm truly impressed.
    Started this with you all but hit my knee hard on a rock after being shoved aside by a wave. Yup, that's me. Am resting up and hoping to get better in a couple of days but won't be able to catch up to you guys, that's just unrealistic for me!! Anyway, just wanted to say way to go to all you determined beings here!!! You're doing awesome and are inspirations to me!
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Forgot day 10 but gladly made it up yesterday + day 11. Getting ready to do my 12 for today.
  • Jéan3077417
    Options
    This sounds like an intense challenge...I'm 11 days in, so will catch up tomorrow by doing 12!!! Let's do this!!!
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    Been spending a lot of time in the hospital with the old man recently so I haven't posted much, but I'm still going strong. Day 12 complete!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I kept forgetting, was on holiday etc so yesterday I did 50 to 'catch up' again :)
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have failed this challenge :(
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    Options
    Day 12 done!
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Day 12 done!
  • kripley1229