Looking for Friends for Motivation

Options
I'm just looking for friends to help keep me on track. I'm a fitness junkie and love to hear about all your successes and even failures. I log almost daily and my diary is public. I'm in SW Missouri although a native Chicagoan but no matter where you are, feel free to add me.

Replies

• todman12
    todman12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im Tod in seattle...im kind of a beginner but im now addicted...im doing 2 a days and am starting crossfit next week
  • 280days_keto
    280days_keto Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am also a native chicagoan but live in Central Texas. I'm recently back on here to try to get back to my old self after gaining alot of weight from medical issues. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Hudsonsma
    Hudsonsma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Canada. I'm in the same boat. I work for a fitness company at their head office and I am an avid spinner ! :)
  • mckelroyec
    mckelroyec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Texas and starting the journey to lose 60 pounds! I would love inspiration and for people to add me!
  • lesliecooki6038
    lesliecooki6038 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leslie from SC, new as well.. Need some friends so feel free to add me everyone
  • tjords
    tjords Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me as well! I love scrolling through the feed finding motivation (and sometimes new food and exercises to try out), and sharing. :smiley:
  • sweetpeamarie80
    sweetpeamarie80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Marie from Southern California. Need new friends to help keep me motivated!! Feel free to add me!
  • glennfebryan
    glennfebryan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hallo im glenn
  • jennifermalvenda
    jennifermalvenda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jenn from CT. I've been working out for a while, but my nutrition has been slacking hard. I've been really good about tracking my meals and staying within range. Feel free to add me!
  • YouAlreadyKnow554
    YouAlreadyKnow554 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I welcome any and all motivation please add me segalaK6337
    I'm at 212 lbs 5'9" and would like to lose 30-40+ lbs. I know it will take a long time but I'm ready.
    Thanks
    Kate, 25, F
  • MrsWatsonTeach
    MrsWatsonTeach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting again after gaining back 25kgs that I lost in 2013-2014. I'm newly married and will be graduating from uni with my Bachelor of Education at the end of the year. I living in Australia in Queensland. I'm 25. Would love some friends to get me motivated to keep up with this app.
  • sweetjag74
    sweetjag74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Looking forward to hearing about all your hard work!
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Aim for Discipline instead of Motivation.
    It will serve you far better.

Motivation is only a short-term emotional response.
    Discipline is doing it no matter if you feel like it or not.

Discipline over Motivation.
  • gunner19er
    gunner19er Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome I'm from se Missouri and hope you have great luck with accomplishing your goals
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Jumping back on my feed game after falling off for a while.
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me as well!