YouV2 Workout - Reviews/Thoughts?

Options
nad825
nad825 Posts: 14 Member
YouV2 is waiting for me when I get home and I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it. I ordered it because I was getting a little bored with what I had at home (T25, XTF Max, 21DF, etc.) and I wanted to try something new (even though I'm not very coordinated).

With that said, I haven't been able to find much in terms of reviews and thoughts from someone other than a BeachBody coach promoting the program for their business. I know YouV2 is still fairly new, so many people probably haven't heard of it yet. Anyone out there?

I'll also consider updating my progress on here if it'd be helpful to hear an unbiased opinion.

Replies

• SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I 'tested' only one workout... in my opinion, it's a basic, beginner program. It's low-impact and low calorie burn dance routines. (Think a "newer" version of Richard Simmons Sweating to the Oldies...) So someone that is new to fitness, that doesn't like to workout and/or is turned off by difficult moves or choreography will probably enjoy it.

As for me, I look forward to a fitness a 'challenge' so this was too 'basic' for my liking. If you've already completed T25, XTF and the 21DF - it may be too simple for you too. Good luck!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have beachbody on demand and I did one when it came out. I wasn't really into it. It felt very boring to me, personally. I do however like the kid versions because my kids like them. But, as far as the music and the routine, it wasn't for me. But, you may LOVE it!!! Good luck!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have on demand as well, and though You v2 isn't to my taste, it's going to be hugely popular. Give credit where its due, BB has something for everyone