I'm new looking to lose and need to add friends to share with

Options
Hi guys,
I'm Caren I am 30 something from NJ looking to lose for health reasons I've had success at weight loss before but I need to get back on track lets do this!!

Replies

• lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Caren!
    Welcome. I'd be more than happy to share the journey with you. I've been here steadily for about 4 months and am down 13lbs. Support and encouragement from friends really helps. Feel free to add me☺
  • cassandra_scholefield
    Options
    Hey! Here for support! Always love it myself, been getting back to working out and eating decently healthy for the past couple months and so far down 13 lbs as well!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me! About 50 lbs to lose!
  • mbeck376
    mbeck376 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Caren I couldn't agree more I've had success but need to get back at it! Feel free to add me I'd love to join you on this journey! We got this!
  • mzuls
    mzuls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Caren, I live in NJ too. I have 150+ to reach my goal weight. I'm focusing on staying aware and making good choices that support my well being. Feel free to add me!
  • bluerain341
    bluerain341 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi eveyone! I've been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. I lost my weight once by drinking energy drinks and crackers, as you could guess that didn't last long and I gained it all back plus some. I am now trying to lose weight the healthy and maintainable way. reading everyone's stories on here reminds me that it is possible. thanks and good luck to you :).
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi eveyone! I've been struggling with my weight since I was a kid. I lost my weight once by drinking energy drinks and crackers, as you could guess that didn't last long and I gained it all back plus some. I am now trying to lose weight the healthy and maintainable way. reading everyone's stories on here reminds me that it is possible. thanks and good luck to you :).

Wow.... The first duet attempt sounds interesting!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    *diet.... Not sure what your singing is like
  • djbarriger
    djbarriger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for others to share this journey with! I'm down 30lbs, but fell off course during May and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get back on track. I've got another 30 to go before the end of the year, so I've got to get myself together! Who's with me???
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Caren, I'm 35 from NY. I've lost some weight already and am now struggling to stay motivated to exercise and continue towards my goals. Would love extra support and new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • katricianutting586
    katricianutting586 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katie. I'm here if you would like to add me. I started my journey March 3rd of this year. I'm down about 40 pounds with much more to go. Looking for some support add me if you like. Have a great day
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Anyone on this thread is welcome to add me. I made my initial major loss of 85lbs about 4 years ago. I usually float back up 15lbs around the holidays and take it off late winter early spring. However, I had I much tougher than normal time this year. A bit of it was discipline and I think a bit of it is the slowing metabolism of a 42 year old.

I currently have a short term goal for a sports competition in August( 5 more lbs to go) and a longer term goal of taking a run at a "six pack" for the first time in my life. I think this community and the ability to add friends for motivation, support, and ideas is great.
  • CharGillott
    CharGillott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also need friends. I am discouraged