Music while working out!

Options
What gets you going?

Replies

• arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The entire 30 Seconds to Mars album "This is War". Perfect!
  • sissymac50
    Options
    Cheesy 90's dance! : )
  • amylou89_10
    Options
    Cheesy dance music for me aswell!
  • Camilla00
    Camilla00 Posts: 16
    Options
    I love working out to any form of dance/club music. They help to get me going and reach my max heart rate. Anything upbeat and fast tempo is best for me.
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    Great Big Sea - Mari Mac (youtube it or something, its great)
    It is the perfect song after warming up to get me into running, its a funny folk song that gets faster and faster and it makes running so much easier!

Damien Marley - Jamrock is a great warm up track and also good for keeping me going at the end of a run because of the steady beat.

But yeah, anything with a good fast bass line really, I tend to use folk songs a lot as they make me smile and tend to have great rythm behind them.(mostly folk metal, Korpiklaani are so motivating, look them up too :D)

Vic x
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    When running/jogging I listen to a lot of rock and other varieties. My favorite is Crazy ***** by Buckcherry. I also have Theory of a Deadman, Motorhead, Slipknot, Gone Blind, Pantera, and the like. If it's too slow, I can't run to it. That's the only time I listen to music while working out. If I listen to it while strength training, I go too fast.
  • royaleFork
    royaleFork Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to listen to heavy metal. It is the only type of music that can motivate me to get started or to keep going. I know it is not for everyone, i personally really enjoy it and find it easier to get into my work out. One of my favorite albums to listen to while I run or use the elliptical is As the Palaces Burn by Lamb Of God.
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Music that is angry. But that is just how I feel!!
  • dascud
    dascud Posts: 9
    Options
    Current new Limp Bizkit album, Gold Cobra is what gets my cross trainer churning round
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    Wont back down: Tom Petty