Getting back on track!

Options
So I am a mom of two, I am also a student, I'm currently providing childcare for the summer months till September when I return to classes. I started my weight loss the beginning of the year and did so well for almost a month... and as usual fell off the wagon... here it is June 15th and I'm ready to take control of my life and eating habits again and for good! I need accountability, and support, unfortunately I don't live in a community where there is a gym so I'm focusing first on my eating and nutrition, and going to put forth the effort to be active for at least 30 mins a day 6 days a week. I would love to have a few people or friends to compare meals with and help to hold me accountable. Please feel free to add me or send me a message

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    you got this!
  • Meese93
    Meese93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Started a while was good then as usual steer left! But I HAVE to be better. No options. My health is suffering and I'm too young to have the issues I face!! I'd love to add you as a friend for support food wise!! (My biggest vice!)