Gotta stay focused

Options
I'm a 22 year old mother who has been through hell and back I've gained almost 40 pounds in the last 3 years due to a tragedy life has only gotten harder for me since then I'm trying to lose 40 pounds and start eating healthier and feeling better so my babies can follow my foot steps I lack motivation it'll work for a day or so then I give up any suggestions

Replies

• Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time with motivation too.

I I am trying to set habits. Same breakfast and lunch everyday. Whole Foods for snacks and a family dinner at night.
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's hard to focus on daily things when recovering from a tragedy.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What I did to stay motivated is that I keep a photo album in my phone of women who have bodies like I want to achieve. Cute tummies, abs, legs etc... If I see a photo on IG or elsewhere that motivates me to just kick butt on my diet and fitness, to get that body, I will save it to my phone and put it in my album. When I start to lack motivation and want to eat crap, I browse thru some of those photos of women that I want to look like, and it usually helps me to stay on track. I remember why I started in the first place! Diet and fitness is hard work, if it wasn't everyone would be fit. You got this! Keep pushing and take it one day at a time if you have to!
  • Learningtolovemyself06
    Options
    Aw thank you guys I'm so emotional I'm crying I hate the weight that I am it's depressing along with everything else and that it self causes me to want to eat more