mfp update

Options
jenhenning219
jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
is it me or does anyone else think that mfp needs an update? i think mfp should have a comment alert like it does for messages, it would just make using this site much easier so people know that others are commenting, it gets annoying to have to go though the news feeds 100 times a day

Replies

• ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing!! I hate it when someone posts a comment and I totally miss it because there is no notifications. I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them.
  • crazyladym
    crazyladym Posts: 26
    Options
    i agree, and maybe a like button. lol
  • jenhenning219
    Options
    i agree, and maybe a like button. lol
    hahaha a like button
  • stephyj23
    stephyj23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definatly agree with both updates and a LIKE button!!!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    i get notifications sent to my email everytime i get a comment or message or friend request.. i would like a'like' button tho!
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you - spend so much time scrolling through & sure I miss loads of stuff!! Hopefully people don't think am being rude as they in same boat!! Since you get notified when someone comments on your own stuff should be simple enough to get a prompt when you are in the thread of someone elses comments (or posts on the forum for that matter) - here's hoping they update soon!!! :wink:
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    you can set it up to email you when someone posts a comment on your wall, but yes, it would be nice to have notifications when someone posts to a discussion that you've commented on (someone else's wall)

It does take a lot of server resources to email all members though, and it could bog down the site. that could be why it's not set up that way.
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    hey guys - you can submit suggestions for the developer - go under Community and then scroll to the bottom - topic is :
    Website Suggestions/Feedback
    How can we make MyFitnessPal.com even better? Please let us know - any and all ideas are always appreciated.

I personally would really like a like button! Maybe he could call it Kudos button so it wouldn't be FB infringement! :wink:
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I definitely think the forum especially could use a good over haul. It's way behind the times.
  • jenhenning219
    Options
    hey guys - you can submit suggestions for the developer - go under Community and then scroll to the bottom - topic is :
    Website Suggestions/Feedback
    How can we make MyFitnessPal.com even better? Please let us know - any and all ideas are always appreciated.

I personally would really like a like button! Maybe he could call it Kudos button so it wouldn't be FB infringement! :wink:

yea fb is bad enough haha