Thoughts? Females & Males

Options
I haven't even reached or come close to my goal weigh yet. One thing that comes with losing weight is losing boobs, for me at least. They haven't disappeared in the past, but I definitely could use one more cup. I'm not getting them any time soon, but I've been thinking a lot about breast implants. I think if I was an even shape this would boost my confidence and I would be happier with myself. Then theres the negatives, like having a foreign object and your body. I love the whole natural thing, but my natural doesn't feel big enough.

Thought I'd post this and see what types of responses i'd get, maybe people who have them? or thought about them too?

xoxo

-A

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to know too.
  • edenjoy3
    edenjoy3 Posts: 45
    Options
    Ya know...I was just thinking about the samething yesturday...I just have a fear of them withering away with weight loss lol...implants I probably would'nt get them but if you feel comfortable and you have the money to do it then go for it if it makes u feel better.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal weight and can maintain it for at least 6 months, boob lift and small implant HERE I COME!
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I had always been a C, even when nursing my babies but this time time the weight came off there and I'm down to a B. With the right bra I still look like I have a fabulous rack so I'm not overly concerned. I don't like all the extra skin though. If I consider anything, it'll be to get them lifted.

My friend has implants and they're really sexy (she just got up to a C but she's a small frame so it's perfect for her). The pro is that she got them done under the muscle so she could still breastfeed and that she can get away without a bra. The con is that they got really hard and she has to massage them everyday to keep them from getting too solid (they get trapped in scar tissue). This was a few years ago and I'm not sure if she still has to do this daily. Also they don't feel like real boobs (least not to me).

Soooo.. they look great but feel not so good. My DH is more about the way they feel and less about the way they look so he's adamantly against my getting them. So yeah, for me.. lift=maybe, implants=no.
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Maybe try a push up bra or one of the water bras to see how you like it? I know a couple of people that have gotten implants and I haven't heard anything bad. My only advice is not to go too big because of back pain and discomfort. Just go with something natural looking for your body :smile:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    (you are not gonna like my posts...)

48 REASONS NOT TO GET A BOOB JOB:
    http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html

Problems:
    Complications of Saline Breast Implants:
    What You Should Know Before You Decide on Augmentation
    (http://www.breastimplantinfo.org/augment/ibrief-aug042003.html)

Potential Breast Implant Problems, Risks
    (http://www.lookingyourbest.com/info/breastimplant-complications.php)

If silicone breast implants rupture, what are the possible complications?
    (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/breast-implants/AN01212)

If You’re Having Problems
    (http://www.breastimplantinfo.org/what_know/having_problems.html)
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I think if they are done right, they look really good. Just go with something that will look natural on your frame.
    If it will make you feel better about you, then I say go for it.
  • tracyttru
    tracyttru Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Angel,

I am very new here, but I couldn't resist this. I have to date lost 70 lbs and recently gained back 15. I have always had average C boobs, and as I lost weight, I went down to a B-C (depends on who makes the bra too.) My boyfriend and I recently discussed implants because he knows someone who has them. What he told me is that guys like the natural look. He said he can visibly tell when women have had implants because they look fake. It is kind of a turn off for some guys. Aside from looking natural, I would worry about losing the ability to be stimulated sexually too. But it is your body and if after weighing all the pros and cons, you still want to do it, then I say go for it.

One thing I have wondered about is if there are exercises that we can do to help build our breast size up?

Tracy
  • QikSilverMojo19
    Options
    From a males perspective. ....we like 'em all little ones , big ones, in-between ones....as long as they are attached to a woman who loves herself and is comfortable with her body... i would think that is solely a personal decision. I will have to say it is very hard to beat God's handiwork !!!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    (you are not gonna like my posts...)

48 REASONS NOT TO GET A BOOB JOB:
    http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html

WoW - THAT SITE IS A JOKE.
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel your natural size isn't big enough??

I don't have implants and never plan on getting them because I'm already a DD - and let me tell you, big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. They get in the way, sometimes I have to buy 1 whole shirt size bigger just to the shirt can fit around my boobs, I have almost constant back pain (which is related to both my weight and big boobs). When it rains and you don't have an umbrella it looks ridiculous because your shoulders and boobs are soaked by the rest of the shirt is dry. If you eat something that is very crumby, you'll find all of the crumbs on your chest or in your cleavage/bra if you have a low cut shirt on.
    Personally, once I reach my goal weight and have the 2 children that I want, I'm getting a reduction!! The pattern in my family is that your cup size goes up after each child.

I don't know what size you are, but you said you would only go up 1 cup size. It's obviously personal choice and the way one feels, but again, why do you feel your natural size isn't big enough? I think that is the main question you need to ask yourself to see if this is really what you want.
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    I really appreciate all the feedback. Maybe it's pressure from society that makes females feel they're not good enough if they're not shaped like Barbie. At my lowest weight I was still a B-cup, not too bad. I've just been thinking about it a lot and wanted to know what everyone else thought. I hope that when I do have kids one day, they grow & I won't have to worry about it. haha.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about it for quite some time. If I had the finances, I would definitely get implants. I would like to just be a full B cup as I have always been very small even in proportion to my weight.
    No worries about male acceptance or anything (I've been married, like, forever). I just never felt proportional.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself only, but from a guys point of view, I don't care for boob jobs. Natural and healthy is the way to go.
  • kgagnon7779
    kgagnon7779 Posts: 216
    Options
    From a males perspective. ....we like 'em all little ones , big ones, in-between ones....as long as they are attached to a woman who loves herself and is comfortable with her body... i would think that is solely a personal decision. I will have to say it is very hard to beat God's handiwork !!!!!

LOVE THIS! Plus, why go through all the trouble of losing weight to only have some doctor surgically ADD more weight to your body? :wink:
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i think i speak for a lot of guys,

a girl that is at her healthy weight and has small breasts will always be hotter than a girl that is "over wieght" or "out of shape" and has big breasts.

you will get guys that say they like big girls or girls they can grab onto, or they like meat on their bones ...

BS

they say that because their current and past girlfirends fit that mold.

plus, this is an absoulute truth, a girl that is not self conscience, that is independent, that is not overly materialistic, and that DEMANDS respect, will GET ALMOST ANY GUY THEY WANT, regardless of any physical attribute.

rant over!