its go time

Options
_har_T_Swallow
_har_T_Swallow Posts: 2,606 Member
You're walking down the street on a beautiful summer day. You're wearing your favorite romper/romphim. You feel very pretty. The weather is beautiful; sunny out with a slight breeze.

You look up to see, inexplicably, a perfect clone of yourself approaching. The clone is a perfect duplicate in every way, except for one thing; it is wearing a pretty sundress.

The clone notices you as well and suddenly starts running towards you, shouting expletives. You can tell the clone intends to inflict bodily harm on you. You have only moments to prepare.

Who would win; you in a romper, or you in a sundress?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Hmm, my first thought was me in my romper because if we got into a physical fight I wouldn't flash anyone...but that doesn't make any sense as to who would win.

In theory it would be a very fair fight, strength and skill wise, me vs. me, but wardrobe is the advantage or disadvantage in this situation

So the clone in the sundress would win because there are more options...
    #1 more flexibility of movement in a dress, to kick, run, jump etc.
    #2 I could tear the straps off the sundress and use them as a restraint if I could get close enough
    #3 I could take the dress off quickly and throw it over the head of the romper clone and have an advantage that way too, effectively taking away their vision
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I would win.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    All I do is win win win no matter what B)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Neither, losers all around
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Romper because I would have more free range of motion to do a round house kick.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It would be a tie because both versions would be equally as awesome then we'd go have beers.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I wonder if my clones would have independent thoughts...or if they would be able to predict each others actions and strategies. That could be a dilemma.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I would probably win because I'm not a very good fighter.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    My clone would likely die in this fight to the death, because I would go out in the buff before I ever wore a romper.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ooh it's a difficult one.

Sundress clone would probably be wearing some sort of heel. Heels can be used as deadly weapons. Plus sundress me would have shaved/waxed legs and that always means business.

However romper me could high kick the other *kitten* without fear of exposing the sacred area to battle. Plus romper me is probably a hipster and could use the man bun powers of persuasion and annihilate sundress me with patchouli oil and my low fat sugar free soya mocha (hold the chocca) unicorn latte.

I'm going with Romper clone for the win.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

my sundress, is it made of tear-away material?

... and as importantly, is it a leopard print?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    one question..... wtf! are you guys on?!?

You tell me, you said it was aspirin.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    one question..... wtf! are you guys on?!?

You tell me, you said it was aspirin.

no i said it look like aspirin and it was suppository!

What kind of *kitten* aspirin are you taking?!

Apparently the kind not bought at the drug store but on the street corner instead.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My clone would likely die in this fight to the death, because I would go out in the buff before I ever wore a romper.

You won't wear the romper, but what about the sundress? B)
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Sundress me..... At that point I've got nothing to lose
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh hahaha I'd say romper. The romper-me would have to be in an I-don't-give-a-$&@% mood to wear a romper so that would carry over into her fighting style.

Excellent, important question.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Romper me. Because, in this scenario, it seems sundress me is on the offense. Knowing myself, if I'm running wildly and cursing, I'm all in my feelings and *kitten*--overemotional. Thus, bound to make a mistake. Romper me would just post up and play defense. Maybe step to the side and trip myself. Then we could both laugh. We love seeing people fall.