Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge [Term 15] - 8 Week Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• redlafrance
    redlafrance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have never done a challenge before but I am awaiting my OWL!
  • bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    Application has been sent! Waiting on my OWL *fingers crossed*
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Just sent in my application! This is such a fun idea! *fingers crossed*
  • tababylon
    tababylon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've applied! Hopefully, not too late! C'mon owl!!! :)
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! :D
  • epixa28
    epixa28 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just found out about this :( hope I'm not too late, but even if I am this seems like so much fun, I don't mind being on a waitlist
  • lologyrl
    lologyrl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well, I JUST signed up so I'll probably be waitlisted but it's worth it. The challenge helped me lose a good chunk of weight 2 years ago and I need the kick in the behind again!
  • atmmassage
    atmmassage Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,660 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has applied has now been PM'd :) If you did not receive a PM, your application was not received so feel free to re-submit or send me a PM. Thank you so much for all the interest! We got so many applications that we did increase the # of students per house this term even.

Anyone who applies now will be put on the wait list, so you might get a spot later during the term. Anyone who is on the wait list who does NOT get invited during this term will be PM'd the Term 16 application before it gets posted to the forums (which means you are extremely likely to get a spot for Term 16 if you apply asap when you receive it). So that is a bonus to applying and getting put on the wait list :)

After June ends, please just send me a PM to get put on the wait list. Please include your house preferences (or if you're open to joining any house when a spot opens) and if there are any dealbreaker houses you do NOT want to be put in.
  • bsteele18
    bsteele18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Patiently awaiting my owl!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    So excited to see all the new faces! This is going to be an amazing term. :)
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Been on the waitlist since June 20th...