Need an accountability Partner

Options
I've been on this site for years and lost nearly 60 lbs but now I've gained a good amount back. Today I'm starting over. I'm Female, 56 years old and need to lose almost 40 pounds. I would love to have someone that wants to do this journey with me and that we can support each other and report our weigh in's each week. I'll encourage you and be there to support you!
Please contact me if you are interested!!

Replies

• ashcakes72
    ashcakes72 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me if need anyone!
  • tdrexler4
    tdrexler4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to - I need some motivation and accountability too... :)
  • anormandin
    anormandin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I've been looking for! I need someone to help keep me accountable and willing to share this information. I also like to be able to see diaries so that I can get ideas and I will make sure mine is viewable as well.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I'll add you guys :)
  • LC8613
    LC8613 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    After 6 months of stopping and starting I'm determined to get back into good habits again, so I've also been looking for some accountability and motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Yup. That sounds all too familiar. Been here for about three years on and off but got serious in march this year. Down 13 lbs with 10 to go. Feel free to add me. I'd love to share the journey with you!
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me